Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 120 million pound game

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How much are these Sky and/or BT football packages currently?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Not that bothered who wins but would like both to score in normal time so v happy Norwich scored first. Good game, good game.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Looks like we are keeping Boro as an away trip, Ipswich get the same treatment as us when Palace went up,, :cry:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Boro 28/1 to win in normal time...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Massive gamble with Alex Neil, I did have my doubts, but credit to him he has pulled it off.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Was hoping to keep Norwich in our league. Oh well, another away game I will miss next season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the word you are looking for is GOBSHITE

That narrows it down to that fella from Manchester although lots of people get him confused with the Geordie bloke who does the Sky newspaper preview on a Monday night.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So Middlesbrough no doubt join the group of clubs after Enrich. Great - he'll do a Clayton, or a Vossen and choose them over us.

Probably rules out us getting Bassong as well, so let's hope we have another central defender in mind, or 2 if we sell Dunk to compound our difficulties.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Norwich's parachute payment for next season will not now be paid, instead it will be shared amongst the other PL clubs.
So this weekend, Palace have gained almost £5 mill.
Crazy.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Should be distributed amongst championship clubs

This is what I understood happened, clubs gaining promotion and returning straight back after relegation lost those parachute payments and the money was divided amongst the remaining Championship clubs. El P is this right or wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here