the 10am buying tickets SUCCESS thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
go online should be able to get both today. everyone else has for new season ticket holders...

Not true. In our group of 8, there are 5 with STHs and 3 new STH... I was not able to buy tickets for any of the new STHs.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
havent got mine yet,but a bloke came in today with 2 tickets fron the shop(receipts),he wasnt a season tik holder last year!!!!,but a new one this year,so dont hold your breath

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
havent got mine yet,but a bloke came in today with 2 tickets fron the shop(receipts),he wasnt a season tik holder last year!!!!,but a new one this year,so dont hold your breath

They were turning people away who did not have the right amount of points, and staff were going up the q asking people if they had enough loyalty points to purchase tickets. I was given tickets for one of the seat as they said an error was not allowing them to load games for pre season on some smart cards.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They were turning people away who did not have the right amount of points, and staff were going up the q asking people if they had enough loyalty points to purchase tickets. I was given tickets for one of the seat as they said an error was not allowing them to load games for pre season on some smart cards.

They were doing that BUT, you could still then buy if your loyalty points showed the right amount.

I know someone who should only be showing 1000 points, but the system shows 2500, and therefore he bought his ticket fine.

Which is completely wrong.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
SSC is East and West Stand Lower only, I was told when I bought my tickets.

Only section not open for SSC is the 1901 tier. All current season ticket holders other than 1901 can buy their own seats whereever it is.

If you are a 1901 or a non season ticket holder the only seats available at the moment is therefore those not yet taken by season ticket holders, which is only the lower West or lower East.

As a 1901er I therefore got ours in the lower West, but was surprised there were five together relatively close to the centre.... fully expect to be sat on a season ticket holders lap..

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
SSC is East and West Stand Lower only, I was told when I bought my tickets.

Don't see that being true because people are getting their reserved season ticket seat and there are clearly some in the WSU and North stand that have got theirs already

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
My son is a Gully's gang member, and I a STH. any idea how i add his fan number to my account so i can by a ticket for Burgess Hill? Tried the friends and family button but this is jusy to add myself to other people's account.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My son is a Gully's gang member, and I a STH. any idea how i add his fan number to my account so i can by a ticket for Burgess Hill? Tried the friends and family button but this is jusy to add myself to other people's account.

you have to log in as him to link to you

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Got mine (spurs and gills). Was unable to get tickets for my new sth friends. They showed up and were added to my basket, but when I tried to go to the checkout it just kept reloading my basket until I took the others out.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Looks like the loophole on buying tickets without enough points has been closed. I was on line with 1000 points and it let me put a Spurs ticket in my basket but when I tried to check out I got an error message.

I logged back in and tried again but now I cannot get the Spurs ticket up with my reserve seat button at all - I can only buy the Burgess Hill fixture.

I guess I'll just have to wait until next Wed and try again at 10.00am?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Kidding, I presume?

Only section not open for SSC is the 1901 tier. All current season ticket holders other than 1901 can buy their own seats whereever it is.

If you are a 1901 or a non season ticket holder the only seats available at the moment is therefore those not yet taken by season ticket holders, which is only the lower West or lower East.

As a 1901er I therefore got ours in the lower West, but was surprised there were five together relatively close to the centre.... fully expect to be sat on a season ticket holders lap..

Don't see that being true because people are getting their reserved season ticket seat and there are clearly some in the WSU and North stand that have got theirs already

Are yes, now I see, 1901 only availability is as you say in seats not associated with a STH. I hope we get a chance to shuffle about a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports