Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the 10am buying tickets SUCCESS thread

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
On line about 10.35ish , tried from 10am and just popped back every 5 mins or so and refreshed. Once on line very quick and easy. 3 tickets purchased for all 3 games. £166.10 in total.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The queue outside the club shop is snaking well up the road - at least it was about twenty minutes ago when I came past.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Part purchased

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
hi got ssc and gillingham as away for the spurs game.
BUT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT, i got my reserved seats in the north stand, and as there is only 10000 for the ssc does that mean there could be empty seats around me or are some stands closed ?
To allow for the whole north to be filled

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
:rave:Done after an initial panic that they would all be sold out :facepalm:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Seemed to work fine for me once I'd 'tried again' a load of times - my mates ticket also available through friends & family connection so all done no bother.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
I was a withdean STH and have bought my Eastbourne ticket no problem. My dad is now a STH at the Amex, but wasnt at Withdean. Does this mean that I have to wait until next wednesday to get tickets for us both for the Spurs game? I might just book mine and hope I can buy his next weds, and that they are our actual seats so we are together. Anyone got any advice?

D

Deleted member 18477

I was a withdean STH and have bought my Eastbourne ticket no problem. My dad is now a STH at the Amex, but wasnt at Withdean. Does this mean that I have to wait until next wednesday to get tickets for us both for the Spurs game? I might just book mine and hope I can buy his next weds, and that they are our actual seats so we are together. Anyone got any advice?

go online should be able to get both today. everyone else has for new season ticket holders...

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Took about 10 mins to get through online, just kept trying every couple of minutes. Once logged in took only a couple of minutes to get my Spurs ticket.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I couldnt get on line, tried for 15 minutes from 9.40 and just got a try again logo.

Went to club shop and arrived about 10, then has to Q for 3 hours, Q even longer when I left. However everyone okay as you felt at least that way you would get them sorted.

One of our seat does not work!,so they have printed (old school) tickets, got rained on, and a direct hit from a seagull, but feels good to have tickets. I hope they get the on line sorted out and working. Staff doing a great job and rolled their eyes as I recieved a text meesage showing me I had just booked Albion v Aberdean tickets.

Felt for the poor soul from the disabled supporters who was told they had to apply for tickets in person, then made to wait in the Q for over 2 hours, come on club managers sort that out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
hi got ssc and gillingham as away for the spurs game.
BUT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT, i got my reserved seats in the north stand, and as there is only 10000 for the ssc does that mean there could be empty seats around me or are some stands closed ?
To allow for the whole north to be filled

SSC is East and West Stand Lower only, I was told when I bought my tickets.

Jul 28, 2010
Fareham, Hampshire
went online and was going to get both eastbourne and spurs tickets but just settled for the Eastbourne after the club was trying to sell me the wrong (increased) price band with no way of changing it online.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here