Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Palace tosser Freedman

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan.

And if there's a slim chance we can put him on the dole queue with a thrashing of the team he dumped Palace for then we have to take it.

In my mind I can still see him in front of the West Stand, first clenched in triumph, after his Bolton team fluked a draw in about the 156th minute of play last season.

Finally, I'd like to apologise to those around me in the WSU tomorrow as I'm sure to be using the very worst of my football language in his general direction.

Was this your final hoorah with your iPhone 5 before facing the dreaded long queues at your local Apple branch for the 5S by any chance???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was this your final hoorah with your iPhone 5 before facing the dreaded long queues at your local Apple branch for the 5S by any chance???

I queued last year and it was a horrific experience.

This morning, on the way to work, I popped into a Carphone Warehouse where I was able to pick up a 5S with no waiting at all.

This means I now have an iPhone 5 which I can luzz at Freedman as well as a pig's head.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I queued last year and it was a horrific experience.

This morning, on the way to work, I popped into a Carphone Warehouse where I was able to pick up a 5S with no waiting at all.

This means I now have an iPhone 5 which I can luzz at Freedman as well as a pig's head.
Stick in a few capitals, and I would swear blind Ernest had somehow got hold of Bozza's account. Not saying I disagree with the sentiment obviously.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Fair play he also looks like Samwise gamgee

jay-spearing-frodo-baggins.jpg

That's Frodo Baggins. It even says it in the url of the picture!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
That's Frodo Baggins. It even says it in the url of the picture!

He looks more like Samwise Gamgee to me so thats what im sticking with.

Samwise2.jpg

I made a promise Mr Acker79, a promise! Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee and i don't me to, i don't mean to. (Pillow talk if ever ive heard it)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I hate all things Smellhurst related, but I can't bring myself to loath freedman. he's worked with zero budget at crap clubs, it would be a shame if a defeat for him tomorrow lost him his job.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan.

And if there's a slim chance we can put him on the dole queue with a thrashing of the team he dumped Palace for then we have to take it.

In my mind I can still see him in front of the West Stand, first clenched in triumph, after his Bolton team fluked a draw in about the 156th minute of play last season.

Finally, I'd like to apologise to those around me in the WSU tomorrow as I'm sure to be using the very worst of my football language in his general direction.

I hope your not going to use the ro##er word.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
He was a Palace legend and he ****ed them over....what's not to like about the guy?

Thing was though that THEY f@cked HIM over wasn't it ? I was under the impression that p@l@ce opened the door and showed him the way to Bolton when he wanted (poor misguided fool) to stay at selhurst.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Thing was though that THEY f@cked HIM over wasn't it ? I was under the impression that p@l@ce opened the door and showed him the way to Bolton when he wanted (poor misguided fool) to stay at selhurst.

I think Dougie thought that Bolton offered the better bet in reaching the Premier, and nothing to do with doubling his salary.
The ideal scenario is Bolton to win, and he still gets the boot.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I know you stand or fall by the results over the whole season but we were 4 points off promotion last year and that play to they score injury time Bolton equaliser coupled with Casper's gifted goal to Forest up there to me IS those 4 points.

Should move on I know and maybe 90 minutes of random abuse tomorrow will help me do that!!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I know you stand or fall by the results over the whole season but we were 4 points off promotion last year and that play to they score injury time Bolton equaliser coupled with Casper's gifted goal to Forest up there to me IS those 4 points.

Should move on I know and maybe 90 minutes of random abuse tomorrow will help me do that!!

The simplest stat is that if we had won 1-0 at Hull on the opening day, rather than lost 1-0, we would now be in the Premier League ( instead of Hull or Palace :lolol:)

Let's win 1-0 ( at least ) tomorrow :cool:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think Dougie thought that Bolton offered the better bet in reaching the Premier, and nothing to do with doubling his salary.
The ideal scenario is Bolton to win, and he still gets the boot.

*phone rings*

Me: Hello?
Phone: It's the CEO of a competitor here. I know it's a long shot but would you consider working for us? You'll have to relocate up North.
Me: I don't think so.
Phone: I'll double your salary.
Me: See you in three hours.

*puts down phone*
*drives to Northern shithole like James Hunt*

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
*phone rings*

Me: Hello?
Phone: It's the CEO of a competitor here. I know it's a long shot but would you consider working for us? You'll have to relocate up North.
Me: I don't think so.
Phone: I'll double your salary.
Me: See you in three hours.

*puts down phone*
*drives to Northern shithole like James Hunt*
:lolol: I don't know why, but I'm finding everyone has developed a sense of humour at last on here....must be the feel good factor about this season

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Amusing to see him clutching at straws with his post match comments too. For those who haven't yet caught it on the other thread, Bolton fans love Dougie as much as Bozza does :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here