Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *That* Orlandi video..

Miffy

Jun 18, 2013
Orlandi .. Well you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, Ooooorrrrlllllaaaanndiiii
Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking (I wish!)
And I need you today, Orlandi

:cry:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Can anyone lay their hands on stats for AO while he was at Brighton.....I want to make up my mind if I am gutted at losing a very talented player (on his day) or agree with the club that his wages would be better spent on an alternative player/s

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
*Orlandi*
Every now and then i get a little bit lonely and your never coming round.
*Orlandi*
Every now and then i get a little bit tired of listening to the sounds of my tears
*Orlandi*
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by.
*Orlandi*
Every now and then i get a little bit terrified and then i see the look in your eyes
*Orlandi, Bye Bye*
Every now and then i fall apart
*Orlandi, Bye Bye*
Every now and then i fall apart

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Can anyone lay their hands on stats for AO while he was at Brighton.....I want to make up my mind if I am gutted at losing a very talented player (on his day) or agree with the club that his wages would be better spent on an alternative player/s

52 Games....7 Goals but not sure how many as sub

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As Jimmy Hill used to say he was that one player we had, in my view, who could be creative and unlock a defence.

I really think this may be another decision that comes back to haunt us.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
As Jimmy Hill used to say he was that one player we had, in my view, who could be creative and unlock a defence.

I really think this may be another decision that comes back to haunt us.

And who is it that has made this decision, is it a Burke and Jones decision?

Surely any retained list compiled by Oscar would surely been shelved wouldn't it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Surely any retained list compiled by Oscar would surely been shelved wouldn't it?

Unfortunately that is one thing neither of us will never know but I do think he had a lot of skill and finesse that we may well miss at some point.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

That is one thing neither of us will ever know however I think he had a lot of skill and finesse we will miss.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I'm fairly sure the article that said the board had accepted Oscar's resignation, stated that Burke & Jones (sounds like a firm of dodgy solicitors) would deal with the retained list.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Neither of us will ever know who made that decision but I think we will miss a player who had his touch and finesse.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
PLEASE.jpg

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I recall Oscar stating how he was an important member of his team - this was near to the end of the season so he obviously thought well of him. It would, therefore, likely follow that would have wanted to retain him. #bringbackOrlandi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here