Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *That* Orlandi video..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If we don't re-sign Andrea Orlandi (not to be confused with resigning Andrea Orlandi) then I'm going to throw my season ticket at the new manager at the first game of next season.

(Is it true there's a £25 charge for a replacement?)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am off to watch Marley & me to cheer myself up.
When depressed (or at any other time in life), watching Marley & me should be on the list of things to do, listed just after committing suicide.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It could be one of them,can I please train with you while I'm looking for a new club,and new manager likes him,
Other clubs will want him though. They can only possibly be concerned about his injuries, so at worst he'd be offered a slightly worse deal than he was on. I can't see him being available for long.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I've assumed he was released because Gus signed him on pretty decent money and the club believe that they can get an alternative for considerably lower wages. Last year our wage bull jumped massively. This year we're seeing that redressed I would think.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Didn't realise he could run so fast as in the video, never saw him move that quick on the pitch. Enough of the sentiment, he earn't more in a month than most of us do in a year. Life's hard, wonder where he will end up next, life moves on.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I thought I was ambivalent to Mr Orlandi leaving, but having watched that video I realise I want him back too. The other thing that video made me realise is I don't think I could go on if Calde wasn't part of our club anymore.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Please Mr Barber, let's have Orlandi back.

That video shows such a talented, intelligent, humorous side of a dedicated sportsman, family man.
In fact when you think of it, we've got a lovely bunch of lads at BHA.
Calderon's a gem too.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Just demolished a tub of Ben & Jerry's after watching that, much man love for both Orlandi and Calde.

I'd buy an extra pie or pint every match to support his wages.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure I could watch if he lined up against us next season for some no-mark outfit. Whoever they are, he's better than that.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If we don't re-sign Andrea Orlandi (not to be confused with resigning Andrea Orlandi) then I'm going to throw my season ticket at the new manager at the first game of next season.

(Is it true there's a £25 charge for a replacement?)

Yes, I've had 2 wallets stolen in the last 3 years and I'm £50 down!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not sure I could watch if he lined up against us next season for some no-mark outfit. Whoever they are, he's better than that.

Well seemingly he's talking to Middlesboro, Wolves and Bournemouth.

He's way too beautiful to live in Middlesboro (despite the Spanish manager connection).

The accents in Wolverhampton must surely be a deal-breaker.

Which just leaves Bournemouth. He'll end up there and it will end in TEARS, Absolutely no doubt. There is no way that snide little pretty boy Howe will be able to cope with Andrea's constant PERFECTION being about him, making him look HAGGARD by comparison. He'll come to RESENT his presence, and will sideline him within a month. Mark my words.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do hope it's not Bournemouth.

It will be, obviously :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here