Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That man DEAN is at it again

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
That man cost us 100m anyone who thinks otherwise can do one. Its not a laughing matter. The man needs to be hounded out of football.

The dignity our players have shown since that incident completely highlights why they are better people than him.

Privately, some of the things the players say about that game, only fills you with fear for when we face him again in a match. He clearly has his favourites and we arent one of them!

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
As a Tranmere fan living in Brighton just thought I would say he is 100% not a Spurs fan as he is a Tranmere fan and follows us home and away

Does not make him a brilliant ref though agreed but certainly not a Spurs fan :D

To be fair cannot think of a worse job in football than a ref

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
As a Tranmere fan living in Brighton just thought I would say he is 100% not a Spurs fan as he is a Tranmere fan and follows us home and away

'100% not'?

Come on. He is a LITTLE bit. Lets say 92% Tranmere, 8% Spurs??

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Does not make him a brilliant ref though agreed but certainly not a Spurs fan :D

To be fair cannot think of a worse job in football than a ref

Being a ref in football is probably a very rewarding job provided you're A) good at it and B) not a complete and utter f**kstick.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Thanks, I'll make sure I do :lol:

To be clear, I still think Dean is an arse, I just find him laughable now. I'm not wasting my anger on him. He's a figure to be mocked, in my eyes.

I guess I try to take the- annoyingly- rational view that his (piss poor) decision was no more responsible for us missing promotion than the linesman failing to flag for a foul on Dunk in the home Sheffield Wednesday play off game, or us not playing better against Derby in the penultimate match, or Greer missing a free header against Preston which would have won the match and given us three points instead of one....etc etc.

I fully understand why others refuse to forget his efforts though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here