Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That man DEAN is at it again

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If it's a pen it's a red, not sure it's a pen though.

If it was a foul outside the area it would have been a red still.

It looked like he took his time as was talking the the linesman.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gomes was deemed to be an attempt for the ball

Dean appeared to be mouthing "you pulled him" at Redmond, which would suggest he didn't think he was trying to play the ball. I think if he did pull him, it was the previous attempt, outside the box. Can actually understand why he gave it, from his perspective (same as I can understand why Stroud sent Onuoha off yesterday, even if replays subsequently showed him to be wrong).

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Had a bet on 2-1 Spurs.

Without the complete and utter shyster intervention, there's a fair chance I could have won my bet.

Is it natural to want to punch someone in the face for continously ruining football enjoyment again and again and causing so much misery?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Without your lily-white specs, do you think that was a harsh red card?

Yes, as I said I'm not sure it was a pen.

However I did the first time I watched it and in Deans defence he would have had the view from behind and would have only seen Redmonds hands in a pulling motion.

The linesman would have had a better view - he should have said something.

It certainly wasn't a terrible decision, it may not have been correct, but you can at least see the thinking behind it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes, as I said I'm not sure it was a pen.

However I did the first time I watched it and in Deans defence he would have had the view from behind and would have only seen Redmonds hands in a pulling motion.

The linesman would have had a better view - he should have said something.

It certainly wasn't a terrible decision, it may not have been correct, but you can at least see the thinking behind it.

There is no defence of the egotistical wa*ker

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
There is no defence of the egotistical wa*ker

For obvious reasons I don't feel the same level of hate against him, dont think think he's a bad ref....

Saying that I don't think many of the refs in the top division are terrible,it's s thankless task

Certainly wouldn't want to do it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
For obvious reasons I don't feel the same level of hate against him, dont think think he's a bad ref....

Saying that I don't think many of the refs in the top division are terrible,it's s thankless task

Well as he celebrates Spurs goals no you're right

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Not over it and the bloke is an absolute w@nker of the highest order. Lest we forget:

1. He saw the challenge and (incorrectly) deemed it a yellow.
2. Upon seeing the injury and after having the yellow card knocked out of his hand he put it away and produced a red.
3. He clearly carded the injury not the challenge.
4. He will never concede or admit any of the above.

Utter shyster.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Didn't watch the game but was in the car with Talksport on the radio (and before you start the flaming, Sidwell was one of the presenters for the whole show and he was good value.......long discussion about the championship and the promotion contenders, each team basically involved Sidwell praising them up before saying '......and when we beat them......' plus talking extensively about the spirit in the team). They were crucifying Dean for his decisions - Parlour reckons he doesn't think before he gets a card out.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I confess, I'm pretty much over the Stephens thing. I'm starting to look forward to games The Complete And Utter Shyster referees. He's- unintentionally- hilarious. The gestures, the comedy facial expressions, the no-look yellow cards...it's all brilliant theatrics. Follow @CelebrityRefs on Twitter if you don't believe me.

I feel a lot less bitter about him since I've learned to laugh at him. I'm barely even watching the football. I just can't take my eyes of Magic Mike. Try it. It's quite cathartic.

Glad you are. Im NOT. Like fan stealing Charlton Athletic I will be hating him for YEARS.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I confess, I'm pretty much over the Stephens thing. I'm starting to look forward to games The Complete And Utter Shyster referees. He's- unintentionally- hilarious. The gestures, the comedy facial expressions, the no-look yellow cards...it's all brilliant theatrics. Follow @CelebrityRefs on Twitter if you don't believe me.

I feel a lot less bitter about him since I've learned to laugh at him. I'm barely even watching the football. I just can't take my eyes of Magic Mike. Try it. It's quite cathartic.

i can find no humour in the fact that he is tagged as one of the elite referees , supposedly at the top of his profession and yet clearly is a showboating , biased , inept bell end and still a complete and utter shyster.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

And you would say that as a spurs fan and Dean is a spurs fan.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That man cost us 100m anyone who thinks otherwise can do one. Its not a laughing matter. The man needs to be hounded out of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here