Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That has to be the end of Potter?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No worries.

I hate to be grumpy on such a wonderful day (and I'm not really) but the way the world is, what is acceptable and what is trolling and what is acceptable because of the particular culture of a site is a complex business.

At the end of the day it's not my ball.

No, that's perfectly fine. I was being lazy. I have now done the necessary. Enjoy you evening, mon vieux :thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The only way Potter will leave at the moment is if an unbelievable offer comes in that he personally finds hard to resist. No way the club jettison him. Went to watch training last Wednesday at Lancing and when chatting with him as a group he seems very happy.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
[MENTION=24827]Justice[/MENTION], I've just realised that my complete meltdown at you the other week was because I confused you with [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION]. :facepalm:
Apart from directing it at the wrong person I don't feel quite so bad now!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

You keep casting that net, and they keep coming [emoji3]

Fair play to you.

People.... You need to learn he is on a wind up and is sitting back laughing at the replies he gets.

Someone on here who knows him as already told us this.

Sad lonely ****. Perhaps he needs some sympathy to be honest.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Going by his nsc supporter, he’s an artful wind up merchant with nsc (us) his play thing.

But I’m pretty certain, when he got a ban a year or two back, his nsc supporter claimed he was Albion mad and genuinely concerned at how Potter was sending us down.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Until we start seeing some goals and results at home In front of our core support (and corporate support) I fear for Potter at the end of the season as I don't think Bloom will accept it.

Moderately amusing for a while. Genuinely boring now. Get a life mate, you really must have something better to do, surely? Maybe not I guess.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He's entitled to his opinion. Even if he might be wrong.

We still need a quality goalscorer regardless.

What do you mean by ‘need’?

If someone had told you at the start of the season that we’d be in a solid 9th place at the end of April, what would you have said?

We also ‘need’ a world class midfielder, goalkeeper, two full backs and two wingers. Also a 60.000 capacity new stadium while we’re at it.

This is by far and away the most fantastic Brighton side that has ever existed. There can genuinely be no doubt about that, even if we lose every game until the end of the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Genuinely don't understand all the pearl clutching that gets leveled at Junior.

Every time he does 'it', within a couple of posts, someone reminds the collective his only purpose is to wind up and get a reaction.

The rest of the posts are reactions to his wind up. :shrug:.

Screaming for a policeman is the only thing that drives him to do it.
Everyone offended by his posts do so by screaming for a policeman.

They're part in Juniorgate is far more worrying than Juniors.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Genuinely don't understand all the pearl clutching that gets leveled at Junior.

Every time he does 'it', within a couple of posts, someone reminds the collective his only purpose is to wind up and get a reaction.

The rest of the posts are reactions to his wind up. :shrug:.

Screaming for a policeman is the only thing that drives him to do it.
Everyone offended by his posts do so by screaming for a policeman.

They're part in Juniorgate is far more worrying than Juniors.

Can you imagine being so utterly devoid of attention in your life that you had to get your kicks by ‘doing a Junior’ though? It’s genuinely sad. I can’t get my head round it at all.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
To be fair junior makes a good point. What this win tells us is that Potter is lucky to have Bruno on staff. Bruno's innovative forward coaching is starting to pay dividends with Tross getting into better positions before shooting and Biss keeping in down to hit the target rather than the stands.

Without the Potter shackles, Bruno could march the club into Europe. It is obvious to all of us, so will also be to Bloom. What a summer switch it will be.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you imagine being so utterly devoid of attention in your life that you had to get your kicks by ‘doing a Junior’ though? It’s genuinely sad. I can’t get my head round it at all.

I can, on occasion I enjoy a rye smile at NSC's expense by being an out an out weapon.
I might do it for giggles, fishing cos I'm bored, but I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge the fact that it can be the manifestation of other real world issues which I can't (well in the moment feel like I can't) control.

Whichever why you slice it, NSC is a very broad and tolerant church - thankfully.

If Junior feels this one niche is the one hill he wants to plant his flag on, then crack on sunshine.
He's as entitled to talk as much shite about GPott as the opposite end of the scale were X months ago despite GPotts team being unable to buy a point.

The bottom line remains the same.
If you don't like a certain posters opinion stop baiting that poster into making opinions.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Surely Graham Potter has taken us as far as he can.

11 without a win, soul destroying boring boring football, continued denial that we need a striker and utterly perplexing substitutions week in week out.

People bang on about where he's got us, potterball, suggesting I'm trolling etc. I'm not, I've been trying to get this across to you for 2 seasons now. If this is Potterball it's an actual pile of shit. Football is about winning and scoring goals and we do neither.

We are sinking like the titanic and Potter is out of his depth.
Cough:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can, on occasion I enjoy a rye smile at NSC's expense by being an out an out weapon.
I might do it for giggles, fishing cos I'm bored, but I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge the fact that it can be the manifestation of other real world issues which I can't (well in the moment feel like I can't) control.

Whichever why you slice it, NSC is a very broad and tolerant church - thankfully.

If Junior feels this one niche is the one hill he wants to plant his flag on, then crack on sunshine.
He's as entitled to talk as much shite about GPott as the opposite end of the scale were X months ago despite GPotts team being unable to buy a point.

The bottom line remains the same.
If you don't like a certain posters opinion stop baiting that poster into making opinions.

Come off it. Everyone* knows when you're having a laugh.

*OK, almost everyone.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nah. He can **** right off.

That's my opinion and I'm evidently entitled to it :shrug:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
If you’re saying you haven’t gone through the OP’s emotions, you’re lying.

Junior posted it, that’s all. I was very close to those sentiments at the time. Be kind.

Graham Potter is a managerial genius. I think a big part of our problem is our fans being so jittery a home. It pervades the team.

If GP can get the goals going in at home, we’ll be challenging for Europe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Junior posted it, that’s all. I was very close to those sentiments at the time. Be kind.

Graham Potter is a managerial genius. I think a big part of our problem is our fans being so jittery a home. It pervades the team.

The person who says he knows Junior in real life, claims this is just one clever wind up. He wasn’t really concerned or anti Potter.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Our away form has us 4th, our home 18th :lolol:

Things are definitely improving though, I was worried for a while there but I am hoping Tony isn't as nervy as we are.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Our away form has us 4th, our home 18th :lolol:

Things are definitely improving though, I was worried for a while there but I am hoping Tony isn't as nervy as we are.

I think anyone who had a few words with him at the dinner at the Amex the other night will confirm that he isn't. I think Potter will be here as long as he wants to be.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think anyone who had a few words with him at the dinner at the Amex the other night will confirm that he isn't. I think Potter will be here as long as he wants to be.

Potter also mentioned this in his Radio Sussex interview yesterday …. that it was great for him working under a steady owner when results slumped.

I doubt the Board considered a change of manager.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here