Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That has to be the end of Potter?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If folk go hard in type on Potter (or Ashley Barnes, David Lopez, etc) as being shite/out of their depth, it’s only fair that they’re ribbed from time to time when the victim actually ends up being pretty good at this business of football.

Take it on the chin, lighten up and simply be pleased to be proved wrong with your club benefitting.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
It occurred to me today that a number of bigger clubs will be looking at Potter and thinking that, if he can get the type of football Albion play out of their world class acts, he's worth a punt at their next sacking.

:dunky:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Shocking second half tonight. What on earth did Potter tell them at half time? You've got this lads, just relax and play it around without a care in the world? Time to move on from the error-prone tippy-tappy football. Time to get Pulis or Big Sam in to add a bit of pragmatism to the mix.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Shocking second half tonight. What on earth did Potter tell them at half time? You've got this lads, just relax and play it around without a care in the world? Time to move on from the error-prone tippy-tappy football. Time to get Pulis or Big Sam in to add a bit of pragmatism to the mix.

Mark Hughes is free. We just missed out on Woy tho.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So when [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] has finished punching the wall and throwing darts into his GP poster is he going to come on here and give some further insight

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So when [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] has finished punching the wall and throwing darts into his GP poster is he going to come on here and give some further insight

Big Sam is still available to save our season.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Until we start seeing some goals and results at home In front of our core support (and corporate support) I fear for Potter at the end of the season as I don't think Bloom will accept it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Until we start seeing some goals and results at home In front of our core support (and corporate support) I fear for Potter at the end of the season as I don't think Bloom will accept it.

Frankly that post is a load of bollocks. I bet you a grand GP doesn't get sacked at the end of the season ... feel free to take the bet if you're so sure.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Surely Graham Potter has taken us as far as he can.

11 without a win, soul destroying boring boring football, continued denial that we need a striker and utterly perplexing substitutions week in week out.

People bang on about where he's got us, potterball, suggesting I'm trolling etc. I'm not, I've been trying to get this across to you for 2 seasons now. If this is Potterball it's an actual pile of shit. Football is about winning and scoring goals and we do neither.

We are sinking like the titanic and Potter is out of his depth.

Potter’s lucked his way to 9th.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You ***** clown! Is there anyone left on NSC who takes your daft trolling seriously anymore? Off you run to your mum you daft c**t.
He's entitled to his opinion. Even if he might be wrong.

We still need a quality goalscorer regardless.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

As an aspiration that would be perfect.

But we can’t afford those players. Plus look at the money blown on Haller £45m, Joelinton £40m (a goal every 10 games), Pepe £72m, Lacazette £53m.

Looks like we’re settling for a fluid and packed midfield, sometimes playing with Welbeck, sometimes not.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

You keep casting that net, and they keep coming [emoji3]

Fair play to you.

People.... You need to learn he is on a wind up and is sitting back laughing at the replies he gets.

Someone on here who knows him as already told us this.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Sure.

But he is a dyed-in-the-wool troll.

It is often said that outside of this forum, he is a lovely chap but he probably still needs one of a thick ear, fat lip or knuckle sandwich to finally end his NSC trolling. Fancy giving him a slap for us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here