Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That goal

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good news---your top dentures have been found Mr T :cool:
Bad news---you've got to go back to the ground to get em:moo:
Beware----I know what you look like now----so we may have that :drink: at last:wink:

Was thinking exactly the same...and as he lives in the same town i'm gonna stalk him until we get that drink :amex:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Good news---your top dentures have been found Mr T :cool:
Bad news---you've got to go back to the ground to get em:moo:
Beware----I know what you look like now----so we may have that :drink: at last:wink:

[/B]

Was thinking exactly the same...and as he lives in the same town i'm gonna stalk him until we get that drink :amex:

I'm saving that drink for Saturday May 24th :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unfortunately, I think you can tell from the lack of effort and lack of celebration, a lot of the players don't want us to get promoted, because we haven't offered them new contracts, and they'll be out of a job if we are.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the geezer with the white top is in this thread? Soprano? I nearly started a thread that went along the lines of.....

The Official Search for the "Man in the White Top."

Before NSC gets lost in the massive (and strangely winable) Derby games, there is one more important thing to add from Saturday......

All of us experienced monemuntal joy and ecstacy over the "that goal" in many corners of the world......but this dude was right next to Ulloa's (world class) celebration, and seemed to embody all of our emotions into one human vessel.

http://www.northstandchat.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53376&d=1399201409

This thread aims to track him down and hope to extract a short paragragh or comment of his emotion, celebration, and experience.

So, Man with the White Top, we salute you, come forth...........

ps - that movement of mouth makes Stallone in Rocky 1 look wooden.

;-)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
the geezer with the white top is in this thread? Soprano? I nearly started a thread that went along the lines of.....

The Official Search for the "Man in the White Top."

Before NSC gets lost in the massive (and strangely winable) Derby games, there is one more important thing to add from Saturday......

All of us experienced monemuntal joy and ecstacy over the "that goal" in many corners of the world......but this dude was right next to Ulloa's (world class) celebration, and seemed to embody all of our emotions into one human vessel.

http://www.northstandchat.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53376&d=1399201409

This thread aims to track him down and hope to extract a short paragragh or comment of his emotion, celebration, and experience.

So, Man with the White Top, we salute you, come forth...........

ps - that movement of mouth makes Stallone in Rocky 1 look wooden.

;-)

Cheers hybrid great post :)

As you asked for just a short paragraph explaining my emotion... Here it is

I was standing next to my 75yr old dad,which makes me emotional in the first place that he was still with me on Saturday for one of the best ever away ALBION games in our history seeing as he took me to my first game in 1974, we'd been to my Nan's funeral on the Friday (his mum) so obviously we'd had a pretty crappy week
On the 90th minute he turned to me and said oh well looks like it's over now typical BRIGHTON another result went in our favour but we couldn't capitalise on it, then all of a sudden the Cms cross came over for Ulloa to score, as he was running towards us he was just screaming towards me with his mouth wide open with eyes bulging my natural reaction of sheer relief and euphoria exploded into the transfixed open mouthed reaction you saw on tv, every crap Albion moment every defeat all the thousand of miles travelling watching them all came pouring out Within that celebration

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

I was standing next to my 75yr old dad,which makes me emotional in the first place that he was still with me on Saturday for one of the best ever away ALBION games in our history seeing as he took me to my first game in 1974, we'd been to my Nan's funeral on the Friday (his mum) so obviously we'd had a pretty crappy week
On the 90th minute he turned to me and said oh well looks like it's over now typical BRIGHTON another result went in our favour but we couldn't capitalise on it, then all of a sudden the Cms cross came over for Ulloa to score, as he was running towards us he was just screaming towards me with his mouth wide open with eyes bulging my natural reaction of sheer relief and euphoria exploded into the transfixed open mouthed reaction you saw on tv, every crap Albion moment every defeat all the thousand of miles travelling watching them all came pouring out Within that celebration

Post of the year. Great stuff, matey.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

That description makes it sound like you've got a bit of a man-crush, T.

Top celebrating. THAT alone should make the pre-match highlights reel :thumbsup:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

truly awesome - this should be the teamtalk on thursday (with looped footage in the background).

truly happy for you and your dad - i had a similar "outpouring" experience when we got promoted at plymouth many moons ago.

it's moments like these that make football what it is / can be.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton

Love it :ascarf:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Love this clip more and more now, I too was wondering who the nutter in the white top was, double fist pumping! watching it back I cant work out what noise you are making, no lip movement. just looks like a long.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here