Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That goal

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Love that you can hear a large number of Forest fans clapping too. Plus as the ball went in to the box there was an audible anticipation from our lot of it being a potential goal which made the eruption even more incredible. Wish you could bottle emotions like this. Unbelievable.

There must be some more footage from the Trend End somewhere floating around to show the entire bat shit crazy celebration and I'd also like to see what PIG was doing in his area as the only player not to reach the bundle at the other end.

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
Personally I thought I kept quite calm when ULLOA scored :facepalm:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Is that actually you? I was going to start a thread asking if they posted on here. You look like you're having a stroke in the video on the club Youtube page. :lolol:

Yeah Ive been taking a bit of stick today, great fun though, had a bit of an outta body experience when the goal went in I just lost the plot :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is that actually you? I was going to start a thread asking if they posted on here. You look like you're having a stroke in the video on the club Youtube page. :lolol:

I noticed this geezer as well - incredible celebration! Doesn't seem to move - the mouth stays the same for ages.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Not a thread about palarse - :ban: for this **** mods? Seem to be a few palarse hijacking our threads - prob didn't take to our fantastic win the whole of football were talking about too well :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
View attachment 53397
Personally I thought I kept quite calm when ULLOA scored :facepalm:

I've been chuckling at that all day, and half of yesterday too. I take my hat off to you, even if you are likely to end up the subject of some kind of Hiney Art-esque project :lolol:

I just wish I could bottle that moment, I don't think I've ever hugged (and been hugged by) so many strangers as I did when that goal went in.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I've been chuckling at that all day, and half of yesterday too. I take my hat off to you, even if you are likely to end up the subject of some kind of Hiney Art-esque project :lolol:

I just wish I could bottle that moment, I don't think I've ever hugged (and been hugged by) so many strangers as I did when that goal went in.
Was good weren't it, that's probably why I'm still up at 2:15 a.m now, I can't get the day out of my head been lying in bed now for hours but can't sleep just keep reliving every moment in my head, good job it's bank holiday Monday tomorrow & no work
image.jpgsleep sleep sleep

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was good weren't it, that's probably why I'm still up at 2:15 a.m now, I can't get the day out of my head been lying in bed now for hours but can't sleep just keep reliving every moment in my head, good job it's bank holiday Monday tomorrow & no work
View attachment 53399sleep sleep sleep

My excuse is that I finished work at midnight, and I'm winding down in preparation for four days off.

But my "winding down" seems to consist of watching YouTube videos of the Forest (and Reading :lolol: ) games over and over again on YouTube. And I'm not even close to being bored of that goal yet. That sort of mental moment in the away end is what we all do this for. Anyone who could bottle that emotion would be worth millions.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm sure its been mentioned before but I have just been re-watching the Forest fans video and loved the way Lua Lua smashed the pitch side mike

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
No tears but certainly goosebumps. Just watched the game through on Sky+ for the first time. Managed to find video of myself giving my Missus a hug, in the background, while Oscar was being interviewed post-game.

I posted photos of us on the 'goal' shot on my Facebook page days ago. :albion2:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Here's Football League Show commentator; Dan O Hagan's reaction to the goal when I mentioned it on Twitter.

[tweet]463361908847177731[/tweet]
[tweet]463362175940431872[/tweet]
[tweet]463363300760514560[/tweet]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
I was at my son's footy tournament and ran on the pitch to tell him! The ref had to wait till I'd ran off like a nutcase to start the game!

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Longest celebration I've been involved in I think. Crazy scenes and outpouring of emotion. My son nearly lost a tooth with blood everywhere and didn't even know it had happened. A wonderful day from start to finish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here