Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thanks

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
What a f***ing bellend, I mean look at the state of him, and he drinks a bottle of coke on matchday, ooooh the double hard bastard. I bet he's Hartlepool's top boy, ah bless :kiss:. f***ing NSC GOLD, I'm glad his team beat us, just to see this thread.

You f***ing mess

BIG NOSE BIG NOSE GIVE US A WAVE :wave:

mr._magoo__2_.jpg

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3806920 said:
Christ you're ugly

No wonder you keep harping on about gays, no woman would go near that :sick:

I'm no sure many gay men would go there even for his dole money :lolol:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Methinks richo1uk and Byronsdad might regret it if they carry on the way they are going. Guys it ain't worth it! Plus you appear to have forgeotten that there is a return fixture to come.

Do you honestly think this northern hard man wannabe would even contemplate coming here :laugh:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
It's long
It's thick
It's bigger than his dick
Richos nose, Richos nose

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Methinks richo1uk and Byronsdad might regret it if they carry on the way they are going. Guys it ain't worth it! Plus you appear to have forgeotten that there is a return fixture to come.

They tried to create a reaction but never got it, because we played them at their own game. We have seen this boring gay jibes shit a million times. I'm looking forward to get this lot down to the Withdean and stuffing them 3 or 4 nil, it will make my fing day.

I can guarantee you they will back here today to see what sort of replies they get even if they don't login.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
People in Hartlepool have computers? And the internet? Whatever next? They'll all have cars soon...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3807208 said:
No nose jobs either yet it would seem

Or MOOB reductions...

f*** me just seen the nose - he could smoke a cigar in the shower :thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So let me get this straight, we've had some 40 something fat twont on here making homophobic jokes, who wears terrible jeans with shirt tucked in over his considerable belly. Is a member of a weightlifting (scoff) forum and doesn't appear to have lifted a weight in his life, and is a member of an EDL (suprise, suprise) forum.

Ho ho. NSC is the gift that keeps on giving :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here