Attachments

• Rich.jpg
    Rich.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 388

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Class oh aye sorry i thought you said violated ass

No but that's understandable, you're clearly of a lower than normal reading age which is a sign of retardation, that in itself is often one of the symptoms of the offspring of incestuous relationships.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Into The Blue - Brighton chat room.

"lol i think not m8
the bum bandits want to lynch me and posted my email up so all them gay boys could send me there gay links

Read more: http://intotheblue06.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=18022&page=1#ixzz15NxBcuoX"

lolz m8 ur 42 nd stil speakin like fckin teenager.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Is this f***ing retard still here? Obviously seeing as including him there are only 3 others that use their board.

Do you think all 4 of them will come down for the return fixture?

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
alas im famous :laugh::laugh:

Just a guess,but are you a 42 year old,fat,bald closet homosexual living in a repressed area of the UK where black people are still called n......s and gays are called queers.Even though the Gay population is probably,person for person,higher than Brighton,because there are so many closet cases.
You'll be on the away trip won't you,you cheeky boy???
It'll be the best arse action you'll get all year.:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I can understand a bit of light-hearted banter and all, but some people take it too far. Yes, congratulations for supporting a team who won; however, you need only take a peek at the table to see the truth.

To be fair, it wasn't a disaster, for nearly all the teams around us lost too - yes, annoying we couldn't pull further ahead, but Hartlepool might struggle this season, whereas we won't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here