Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks so much Bruno...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm not the one that would disagree with Bruno being one of our top three players this season -- go back and have a look at the polls, and you'll find that I've always voted him as our PotS. I also agree that his only rivals our Stockdale and Kayal.
Nor do I think that Bruno is out of form, or has been poor of late. But then again, nor has Rosenoir.
I find it strange that there hasn't been parallel comments about Greer not coming back in the team, but the simple fact is that Goldson looks the better option. The question is who is the better option to get us maximum points in the last ten games, and who will do the better job in the play-offs if applicable.
I also find it a strange suggestion to drop Knockaert, when we've got a home game against Reading coming up, and we need to win, because if we win, the Boro implosion will be all the more likely, as will the Hull wobble.
I'm still of the view that I'd rather have Rosenoir and Bong as full-backs for (most of) the rest of the season, with wingers playing in front of them. Please indicate who you think shouldn't be starting.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Who is this Rosenoir chap anyway? A new signing ?

Seems to have a very similar name to our own Liam ROSENIOR !

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You think most the things I say are strange, and I do support two teams -- something else that you think is strange.

I'm being tongue in cheek with the Man U comment, no - I probably don't think MOST things you say are strange, although your love of Aphex Twin will always be a mystery to me but yes, I do think this thread is a strange one. I get where you're coming from but it's so clearly a non-starter and a massive risk that it will never happen. I hope.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
All a bit irrelevant. Not a chance that CH drops Bruno. We've got a defence that looks solid. If our captain can't get in the side because the current owners of the shirt are playing well there is no chance he changes it for Bong.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we play Bong at left back and put LR on the bench due to his versatility that enables us to put an extra striker on the bench as he can cover most back four and defensive midfield positions for home games especially.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This is where I need the thumbs down. Ridiculous thread, he's been one of our best most consistent performers and you're trying to advocate dropping him for a player who's been out for what? 4/5 months?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Bruno has put in more mileage than any other player this season and if he can last to the end he should be played until the end. We are very fortunate to have Rosenior if Bruno does get injured or needs a rest though.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Obviously don't drop Bruno, but I would definitely like to see Bong back in the team, if he is fit and ready.

Rosenior is an excellent player and an excellent character as well, but I thought if we had been able to have Bong in the team against Sheffield Wednesday he would have provided more support for Murphy than Rosenior did. It's a small margin but he's just a better left back imo, though Rosenior is a very good one. It would be harsh on Rosenior, in part it's the curse of a versatile player but he's great to have on the bench. I think he could play any position across defence or midfield at a push.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
... can't believe I'm writing this, and it might surprise a fair few on here given what I've written about him in the past but, if Bong's fit, now's the time to drop Bruno.
:mad: :ohmy: :eek: :facepalm: :shootself

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here