Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Gus

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I imagine they fibbed to you so that they didn't have to put up with your incessant moaning all game about it.

If I was them I would have told him the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Maybe then the miserable **** would have kept his promise and stayed at home and they could have all enjoyed what was after all a fantastic game.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
That was Arsenal ffs we needed to play our strongest team, we all paid alot of money to watch todays game and the dictator did not play an ex manure keeper in favour of a 3rd division keeper, we deserve better than that i paid to watch us try to win we were never going to beat Arsenal with Ankergren in goal .Gus sticks with McSmudger in the league and we are shit he plays Ankergren in the cup and we are shit does he realy want to win anything

Like others on here I and my son came away really proud of my team, could even find the time to appreciate how good Giroud was. If that is your reaction after a great game of football that we contributed to fully then you will never be happy. Or maybe as a I suspect you are a:wanker:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
:drama:

Only on NSC is it possible to read shit like this after a team performance like we've been privileged to witness today.

Only on NSC can you see idiots defending a manager playing a 3rd division keeper over kuszak who came from manure.You could not make it up

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
OP really is a f*cking plank. In no way a fan with such trolling pointlessness.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
That was Arsenal ffs we needed to play our strongest team, we all paid alot of money to watch todays game and the dictator did not play an ex manure keeper in favour of a 3rd division keeper, we deserve better than that i paid to watch us try to win we were never going to beat Arsenal with Ankergren in goal .Gus sticks with McSmudger in the league and we are shit he plays Ankergren in the cup and we are shit does he realy want to win anything

Ankergren has been our cup keeper, like Brezovan and Ankergren (whoever wasn't playing) were last season. We rested a player in an area where we have probably the least quality cover.

Your constant 'Mcsmudger' attempt at a joke is so so tedious now, and your posts tonight just confirm you are a total f*cking idiot. Sorry, but there are no other words. Ignore listed.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ankergen was at fault with the 3rd goal with his poor punch and I agree if the pig was playing things might have been different but it was a great advert for football and we run them close

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Serial moaning bore, on ignore list

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
You could have have let us know before we bought tickets that you were not taking the cup games seriously,some of us pay to watch our team playing to win we did not expect to see you play our 3rd division goal keeper over Kuszac,we would have one the game today with him in goal, what the fcuk are you playing at.Why the fcuk did you take the argie off and replace him with a fcuking donkey McSmudger is shit:albion2:

We just took Arsenal to the 84th minute. Moronic post

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mutts Nuts;5471790he plays Ankergren in the cup and we are shit[/QUOTE said:
We are shit in the cup? I think you're on your own there.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Jesus !!! H :ffsparr:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I normally ignore threads like this, but as some seem to be taking it seriously...

Anyone who has been following the albion since Gus arrive could/should have predicted Gus's selection. Personally I assumed Ankergren would start because two seasons ago Gus played second choice keepers through the cup games (last season keepers were being changed so regularly, I'm not sure there was a clear first/second choice). Ankergren played v Newcastle and acquitted himself well.

Other than that, what was so second string about the line up? Nothing.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You could have have let us know before we bought tickets that you were not taking the cup games seriously,some of us pay to watch our team playing to win we did not expect to see you play our 3rd division goal keeper over Kuszac,we would have one the game today with him in goal, what the fcuk are you playing at.Why the fcuk did you take the argie off and replace him with a fcuking donkey McSmudger is shit:albion2:
One thing for sure ...we need players who try their best....much more than we need so called fans like you.....

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

Like I said last week some people are only happy when they are moaning, this post fits the bill. Moan, moan, moan.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Normally second or wind up accounts are funny or interesting, but you bore me. Sorry about that

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
As if we were ever going to win the cup! We gave them a great run for their money, they are a fantastic side & we matched them for 70 mins. Be f***ing proud tonight & look forward to the future, it's very bright IMO

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Serial moaning bore, on ignore list

What would happen if every single regular poster put him on their ignore list, I ask myself?

Would it be like screaming in outer space? You know you're doing it, but nobody else has a clue. Be quite funny if nobody bothered to respond to his trolling. He'd be lost.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Gus has ALWAYS done this since he started in all cup competitions. If we are paying Ankergren we need to know we can count on him if needed and keep him involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here