Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Gus

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
You could have have let us know before we bought tickets that you were not taking the cup games seriously,some of us pay to watch our team playing to win we did not expect to see you play our 3rd division goal keeper over Kuszac,we would have one the game today with him in goal, what the fcuk are you playing at.Why the fcuk did you take the argie off and replace him with a fcuking donkey McSmudger is shit:albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You could have have let us know before we bought tickets that you were not taking the cup games seriously,some of us pay to watch our team playing to win we did not expect to see you play our 3rd division goal keeper over Kuszac,we would have one the game today with him in goal, what the fcuk are you playing at.Why the fcuk did you take the argie off and replace him with a fcuking donkey McSmudger is shit:albion2:

Ulloa asked to be subbed as he was knackered - he make the sign to the bench.

Wrong yet again with another immature thread.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The first part of the post had some substance, the second half should be filed under childish ramblings

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
Phaha you're joking? Just saw a brilliant football games with 5 goals. Yes we lost, but we we're brilliant and played some excellent football. Also two of our key players got injured and our new star striker had to come off - what do you expect in a football game that is worth the fee if that wasn't?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Now I know you're on a wind up. Some of your posts I agree with, and I acknowledge that playing Ankergren probably wasn't the best decision, but instead of praising the team performance against some world class players you're having a moan? Do me a favour.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Plus as such a good fan you would of course have known Kasper or Brezovan would start.

Besides he made some excellent saves that perhaps PIG wouldn't have.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i think you cant blame casper for the 3rd goal we should of cleared it before it got to walcott

I do as he should have punched it further as opposed to directly to an Arsenal player.

Had he done that they would never have even had a shot.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

I think you are well and truly on your own you negative twat.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I was gutted when I was leaving the ground but on reflection it shows how far we've come as a club. We got hammered by Liverpool last season and this season we well and truly walked all over Newcastle and just about lost to a strong Arsenal side. What really is there to moan about? Today showed that it won't be too long we'll be up with the big boys in the Premier League.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

I have always thought it, but now you have just confirmed you are complete and utter WUM. Either that, or you are a complete and utter bell end.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
If i knew casper was going to be in goal i still would have bought my ticket...next

Agreed lamster.

But can't help feeling had kooshack played we would have got a draw. Angergren slow coming off his line for 2nd and flapped a clearance straight to Walcott for 3rd.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agreed lamster.

But can't help feeling had kooshack played we would have got a draw. Angergren slow coming off his line for 2nd and flapped a clearance straight to Walcott for 3rd.

If buts and maybes Woddy...and if u dont mind my saying a different argument...OP was as usual stirring it and moaning about Gus etc..i made my point..and that was i would still have bought a ticket

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Phaha you're joking? Just saw a brilliant football games with 5 goals. Yes we lost, but we we're brilliant and played some excellent football. Also two of our key players got injured and our new star striker had to come off - what do you expect in a football game that is worth the fee if that wasn't?

That was Arsenal ffs we needed to play our strongest team, we all paid alot of money to watch todays game and the dictator did not play an ex manure keeper in favour of a 3rd division keeper, we deserve better than that i paid to watch us try to win we were never going to beat Arsenal with Ankergren in goal .Gus sticks with McSmudger in the league and we are shit he plays Ankergren in the cup and we are shit does he realy want to win anything

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here