Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Gus

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
What would happen if every single regular poster put him on their ignore list, I ask myself?

Would it be like screaming in outer space? You know you're doing it, but nobody else has a clue. Be quite funny if nobody bothered to respond to his trolling. He'd be lost.

Your allusion is a bit off the wall but brilliant - in space no one can hear you scream!

I think his lips are moving in post #61 but there's just a blissful silence.......

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
You could have have let us know before we bought tickets that you were not taking the cup games seriously,some of us pay to watch our team playing to win we did not expect to see you play our 3rd division goal keeper over Kuszac,we would have one the game today with him in goal, what the fcuk are you playing at.Why the fcuk did you take the argie off and replace him with a fcuking donkey McSmudger is shit:albion2:

Why have they not just banned you by now? I don't comment too much on here but almost every post I read of yours is complete f***ing tosh and you make yourself seem a right ****. I'm sure a few thousand people would have liked to have had your ticket yesterday so don't bother turning up next time.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Casper made some fine saves but yes the punch was poor. V unlucky to be punished with the deflection. Suarez would have saved it in CMS's position (which would have been fine by me if they'd missed the pen)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Brez and Casper are of similar ability, Kuszak is arguably the best keeper in this division to drop him for any game is suicide

And your posts are of similar ability to seaside, utterly rubbish and a waste of space tbh

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I do as he should have punched it further as opposed to directly to an Arsenal player.

Had he done that they would never have even had a shot.

I think he did the best he could, he had to punch, and he didn't have time to pick where it would go, only at fault for the second goal in my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here