TFI returns tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
There's nothing worse than nostalgic shite about an era that wasn't actually that long ago.

To put things in perspective, Bobby Zamora was playing for us in the 90's.

Last edited:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Must be seen in the context of the cocaine fuelled 90s - short manic skits, limited audience concentration span...in fact pretty much like today really, gawd knows where we'll be in 30 years time - programmes that only last 2 minutes in duration because that's all anyone can cope with....

You only have to look at the popularity of the app Vine to see that the average attention span is more like 10-15 seconds now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Megazone's point was right though, Bobby was playing for us when TFI was on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There's nothing worse than nostalgic shite about an era that wasn't actually that long ago.

To put things in perspective, Bobby Zamora was playing for us in the 90's.

A striker regularly scoring goals for the Albion seems like a life time ago....but I get your point :smile:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Megazone's point was right though, Bobby was playing for us when TFI was on.

But he didn't say Zamora was playing for us when TFI was on did he?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But he didn't say Zamora was playing for us when TFI was on did he?
I didn't say he did. I said that was his point, and it was right. He's talking about being nostalgic about something that wasn't that long ago.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
For those that enjoyed it:

Channel 4 has commissioned a full new series of Chris Evans' anarchic chat show TFI Friday following its one-off revival earlier this month.

Eight episodes of the show have been ordered and will air later this year, the broadcaster has confirmed.

Evans, recently confirmed as the new host of the BBC's Top Gear will return to present the programme.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I thought that they would get Clarkson, May and Twatface to host it. Top Gear does TFI Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports