Our keeper hoofed it from the back
Poyet said he would go home
He moaned more than a pregnant mum

But Poyet is God
Poyet is God
Poyet is god
Poyet is God

Thank God...

get the ultras down there and we might have a few mildly whimsical songs coming from them
they would get slapped from pillar to post :bounce:

Ruggerk1

Oct 29, 2010
Good to see you in Dick's after the game yesterday Del. And Wama, whose band Dirty Weekend (as in 'The Brighton March' will be supporting that night. (If you're flying all the way back from Hamburg for it, Wama, you'd better remembner to be sober enough to play :))

Luv it, you know him well then!

WAMA

Apr 3, 2011
Good to see you in Dick's after the game yesterday Del. And Wama, whose band Dirty Weekend (as in 'The Brighton March' will be supporting that night. (If you're flying all the way back from Hamburg for it, Wama, you'd better remembner to be sober enough to play :))

Cheers Attila, looking forward to it. :rock:

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand

Windels

Jan 15, 2011
Tunbridge Wells
I thnk you may be thinking of Marcus Myers who was on second guitar for a while in the late eighties.
He was also the singer in 'Midnight and the Lemon Boys'. Hope this helps.
More info here Peter and the Test Tube Babies - the official band website
and here Incompatible Browser | Facebook

I am not too sure really. I just always remember that when I was small my Uncle used to tell me that he was the drummer in a band called Peter and the test tube babies and that the band once supported The Piranhas. Maybe I am getting confused and it's not the same band or maybe something got lost in translation. Did Peter and the test tube babies ever have a drummer called Dan or Danny?

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Yes. Danny was in it for a while, early doors. Went around for him before a show one day and his landlady said he' d gone to live in America !!

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
maybe they'll be handing out SWP material on entry to the bar area???
Blimey! I didn't know an entire SS Panzer tank division was posting on here! Who's next? Leon Degrelle? Vidkun Quisling? And all this on the anniversary of the Bier Hall Putsch.......Used a Skrewdriver recently have we perhaps? :)
Wright Phillips isn't up to it at this level. And Leon Trotsky was never the same after he appeared on 'Pick Of The Week'.
Should be a great gig. Cheers to Peter and the boys (and Wama's lot) for doing it. Too Many Crooks, Two Choices, Terry Garoghan have all said yes. If any other Albion fans who are in bands want to play one of the sporadic gigs, get in touch........

blimey! I didn't know an entire ss panzer tank division was posting on here! Who's next? Leon degrelle? Vidkun quisling? And all this on the anniversary of the bier hall putsch.......used a skrewdriver recently have we perhaps? :)
wright phillips isn't up to it at this level. And leon trotsky was never the same after he appeared on 'pick of the week'.
Should be a great gig. Cheers to peter and the boys (and wama's lot) for doing it. Too many crooks, two choices, terry garoghan have all said yes. If any other albion fans who are in bands want to play one of the sporadic gigs, get in touch........

but if it was suggested bands for youngsters it would shouted down by the real ale drinking lardos,falmer for all but live bands for over18 real ale drinking middle aged men! Sorry i forgot fbs concert for the kids! Will you be having face painting in dicks over 18 bar!FALMER FOR ALL?:moo:

Blimey! I didn't know an entire SS Panzer tank division was posting on here! Who's next? Leon Degrelle? Vidkun Quisling? And all this on the anniversary of the Bier Hall Putsch.......Used a Skrewdriver recently have we perhaps? :)
Wright Phillips isn't up to it at this level. And Leon Trotsky was never the same after he appeared on 'Pick Of The Week'.
Should be a great gig. Cheers to Peter and the boys (and Wama's lot) for doing it. Too Many Crooks, Two Choices, Terry Garoghan have all said yes. If any other Albion fans who are in bands want to play one of the sporadic gigs, get in touch........

what about combo 18 for the other side?:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here