[Cricket] Test Series- England in India- January & February 2024

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
PXL_20240203_054603854.jpg
40 odd years ago it was TMS under the covers before the paper round at 6.30. Such luxury now.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes, I hadn't spotted that, it is quite a bit.
In Hyderabad they let in a lot of schoolchildren and students in free. I think in Visakhapatnam that there was a local rumour that they would be doing the same, and when the authorities didn't allow it a few of them decided they would still watch the game.

Interestingly, the fake shirts being sold outside the ground were being sold for 200 rupees (£1.87). So, my 5 & 2 yr old grandkids will be running around in Rohit and Virat shirts when I get back.
If it means they fall in love with Test cricket then they could wear an Aussie shirt with Smith on the back for all I care.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Jimmy is a freak. He is 41 ffs.
15 more test wickets, and he equals Shane Warne for 2nd highest ever. Can he make it?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
15 more test wickets, and he equals Shane Warne for 2nd highest ever. Can he make it?
I think they are reducing his workload further. So he'll probably get there when he reaches 48.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes, I hadn't spotted that, it is quite a bit.
In Hyderabad they let in a lot of schoolchildren and students in free. I think in Visakhapatnam that there was a local rumour that they would be doing the same, and when the authorities didn't allow it a few of them decided they would still watch the game.

Interestingly, the fake shirts being sold outside the ground were being sold for 200 rupees (£1.87). So, my 5 & 2 yr old grandkids will be running around in Rohit and Virat shirts when I get back.
What are you having for lunch ? Do you have street food sellers at the ground ?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Crawley showing why you should not just slog because one can bring two. It was such a poor shot. I am not having the excuse of “way he plays” because you can be aggressive without dumb slogs.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
And sometimes two can bring 3 quite quickly.

Hell of a delivery. The swing bowling in this match has made our selection of spin attack look a bit silly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports