Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terry to return for England?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The team are playing with a smile on their face. I can see billy big bollocks Terry spoiling that. Lets just move on shall we.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The team are playing with a smile on their face. I can see billy big bollocks Terry spoiling that. Lets just move on shall we.

Yup, the future is young kids playing with a smile on their faces, pushing forward, not knowing when they're beat. Hopefully the cynical snide that is John Terry has been consigned to the dustbin of history :wave:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Terry Cooper, I'd have him back

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Three goals he's scored for England this season - two against France/Switzerland - roughly the level of opponent we can expect at the Euros - and one against San Marino. Your comment is fair to the one he scored against San Marino.

If you want to take his England goals out, it's 14 in 32 for United this season.

You inferred he hasn't been in form this season. That's simply not true. He hasn't been to the level of Vardy or Kane, but he clearly deserves a place in the squad at least on form. Indeed I would have him starting because of his experience and composure, which the young England team currently does not have.
I would definitely have him in the squad, but I personally wouldn't start him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here