Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terry Phelan

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
But surely,we won't even finish in the top six this year with class (northern) teams like Derby, Hull, and Sheffield Wednesday :) in the mix.:tosser:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Apart from having scored four fewer goals than Burnley, our record is identical to theirs over 40+ games. So how is one a 'class act' and one just the 'in-form side'?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Class act and Burnley don't really go together do they? Efficient maybe, cynical perhaps, but class?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Who cares what outsiders think? I know I don't.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Didn't he say the same about Bournemouth last year?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Apart from having scored four fewer goals than Burnley, our record is identical to theirs over 40+ games. So how is one a 'class act' and one just the 'in-form side'?

Actually we are joint top scorers in the division on 67 goals with 'class act' Burnley. Christ even the godforsaken name, 'Burnley', conjures up a myriad of images of grim northern shiteness. Same with Middlesborough, even their name has the word 'middle' in it i.e Halfway, nothing special in other words bang shitty average. If you compiled a list of 92 places in England to have to live in with the added bonus of being able to watch league football then both of those places would come way down almost everyone's list.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Conceded 4 more you mean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here