Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terror Trial.......

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The courts aren't allowed to give life anymore as it infringes their human rights. They'll get 40 years tops. Just look at the judges remarks on Thursday when he sentenced that Chinese man who butchered that family of 4. He got 40 years as the Judge said he's not allowed to give life.

In exceptional circumstances, life without parole can be given, but these are reserved for murders involving a sexual motive, or against children. The most recent example being Mark Bridger, who killed April Jones.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
details on whole life terms and life sentences in england and wales are freely available on the internet, i dont really understand why we debate the tits off this and get it all so spectacularly wrong with such regularity

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
please have the decency to keep your conspiracy theory nonsense out of this, of all things. i am asking you very nicely.

Keep your mains stream media and elite based, "believe in terror, be afraid, and support troops fighting for corporations and oil" agenda out of this thread too.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
How is this a conspiracy theory?

blood on hands, then no blood on hands......on the news.......lol

support war for oil, be afraid, your government is in control.......

to think your tax money (your working time and energy) pays for this sort of thing to go on.......pffffff.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Keep your mains stream media and elite based, "believe in terror, be afraid, and support troops fighting for corporations and oil" agenda out of this thread too.

i am not going to engage with you much further as i have said my piece, but just look at other peoples responses and disgust already. this is going too far mate. sort yourself out.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

to think your tax money (your working time and energy) pays for this sort of thing to go on.......pffffff.

deleted

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
:dunce::dunce::dunce::lolol::lolol:

Aaaaaaahhh so it was all fake, thanks for that.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
When will some people realise that when something happens in the world there are idiots who get their kicks out of faking "evidence" to see how many people will fall for it.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
When will some people realise that when something happens in the world there are idiots who get their kicks out of faking "evidence" to see how many people will fall for it.

Let a conspiracy theorist speak for long enough they soon reveal themselves for the mentalist, nutbag they really are

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
it is funny how everytime something happens in the world the same loonies tell you it didn't happen. Best ignored really.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
they are in belmarsh where they will be heroes or at least top of the tree. i dont know where people get this idea that they will be set upon apart from old school screws - they have guaranteed themselves hero status in jail. where do you think they converted in the first place? after run ins with the criminal justice system - this is the most frightening thing, the lack of awareness amongst the british general public of the culture that got these lads to this point in the first place.

militant islam is a firm in british jails and its coming out on top. you think they are going to get 'bummed' or 'battered'? the opposite is true, they will strut around the place.

Exactly spot on.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand

You are a total moron for believing this. The video has clearly been edited, so I'd advice you to leave your conspiracy drivel out of this discussion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here