Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Terrible support, terrible facilities, terrible day.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wembley has always been a rip off. I remember feeling mugged when I bought a burger at the Notts County game as the differential with ‘normal’ prices was so big,
Indeed.

That’s not something in its favour though, is it?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Wembley has always been a rip off. I remember feeling mugged when I bought a burger at the Notts County game as the differential with ‘normal’ prices was so big,
Mrs Wz's first ever Albion game in 1991, followed by Millwall at home in 2012. She has now accepted that, even as a Glaswegian, she is a regular Brighton supporter and can't wait until 2033 for her next game :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I received an email from the club a little while ago, on behalf of the FA, asking about my experience at Wembley. Quite a few of my ratings were 4s and 5s out of 10.
In the Comments section I said 16.30 on a Sunday was a ludicrous kick off time for any game.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I received an email from the club a little while ago, on behalf of the FA, asking about my experience at Wembley. Quite a few of my ratings were 4s and 5s out of 10.
In the Comments section I said 16.30 on a Sunday was a ludicrous kick off time for any game.
I particularly liked this question!

1682456183881.png

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Exactly the same as my answers.

The first question got up my nose straight away.
Why did you decide to go this game?
I hope you put that you 'only went to see United' - as that what I was reliably informed I was there for on my way to the ground. Obviously, on my way out I was further informed that now I had indeed seen United I could go home.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope you put that you 'only went to see United' - as that what I was reliably informed I was there for on my way to the ground. Obviously, on my way out I was further informed that now I had indeed seen United I could go home.....
I kid you not, the options were, advertised on tv, in a newspaper, on the Tube, heard from friends or relatives etc.

Only on the next page, did it ask if I was a Man Utd fan or Brighton fan.

#notaflamingclue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here