[Football] Teams that look better than England.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
That's just incorrect...the non-bowling players should be 1 metre behind the mat when someone else is bowling. Poor etiquette there.

The front of mat should also be at least 2 meters from the ditch.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Italy
Netherlands
France
Germany
Belgium

I actually think we could see an all European Semi final, assuming the last 16 groupings allow it

Belgium? Really? They were pretty lacklustre against a poor team yesterday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeah thats true but it was their first game and I think they will grow into the competition, a lot of quality in their side.
Yes but they haven't LOOKED better than England yet, have they. Otherwise you may as well include Spain in your list.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It'll be interesting what people think of the Dutch if they labour to a 1-0 win over Australia today, or worse.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
midgetfootballxn0.jpg

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
ok, I'll be the first to say it, Australia. The Aussies have also lost twice to quality opposition but have done so taking the game to them and battling for every ball for 90 minutes. They leave the tournament heads held high having been genuinely unlucky whereas England will likely leave having simply not put the effort in. It's about the result in the group phase, not how you play, we just needed to get stuck in more and put it about more, Uruguay's press was superb and they looked comfortable for all but 10 minutes. It's easy to say after but I'd have played Lambert and had him put himself about a bit then brought on Sturridge as an impact option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports