Sheffield
A bit early but I thought this team up before we played Leeds:

Team v Wolves :

Ankergen
Calderon El Abd Dunk Painter
Dicker Forster-Caskey Crofts Lualua
Vicente
Barnes​

Subs: Agdestein, Barker, Kuszczak, Bridcutt, Upson, Bruno.

If we played Harley, somebody might call foul. Eight players featured against Leeds with five in the starting line-up.

With that sort of team we would draw 1-1 up until the 89th minute, and if Palace beat Posh 4-0 and Barnsley win at Huddersfield, I still wouldn't think that Wolves would get a goal in the last minute!

In defence of that team selection, it is a better team than the one that beat Southampton 3-0 last season. BBC Sport - Brighton 3-0 Southampton

This would be pointless, getting through the play-offs requires form and momentum, playing the bench reserves would achieve nothing and would make us look like arrogant idiots. We want to keep fourth place for the obvious benefit of the 2nd leg at home, giving a cheap win to Wolves could jepordise this.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This would be pointless, getting through the play-offs requires form and momentum, playing the bench reserves would achieve nothing and would make us look like arrogant idiots. We want to keep fourth place for the obvious benefit of the 2nd leg at home, giving a cheap win to Wolves could jepordise this.

If Palace lose Tuesday 4th place is ours irrespective so why risk anyone? The momentum will carry on from Leeds.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
my team for wolves would be tom k lopez upson greer bridge if fit bridcutt if fit hammond or caskey , buckley, orlandi at left back if needed , barnes ulloa

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Strongest team possible ...keep the momentum going....players probably more likely to get injured in training as they r during match time

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Strongest team possible, apart from Ulloa, Bridge, Bridcutt and Kuzcack who all have had knocks and are too important individually

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here