strongest team

Cruise through against Cambridge/ Luton at home in the next round

into the last 8

Knock Palace out at home in the 1/4s

onwards to GLORY

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
GP said no to Caicedo sadly. Not back until Sat morning, Would be involved in squad but not playing. He needs to earn his place...

Yes, I saw the presser after I posted. Sounds like he'll be on the bench, at best. Seems a slow return to only get in on Saturday morning after a game midweek but perhaps we give him a day or so to see family.
'Work hard, be patient and take your chance when it comes' seem to be Potter's words with players on the fringes. Fair enough.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
GP mentioned that but I’m sure said something about being in the squad

GP said no to Caicedo sadly. Not back until Sat morning, Would be involved in squad but not playing. He needs to earn his place...

Can't be arsed to listen again, but I thought GP said Caicedo flies back in the morning and won't have time to train but would be available?

Edit: Turns out I could be arsed! Flies back in the morning, not ideal, but involved in the squad.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can't be arsed to listen again, but I thought GP said Caicedo flies back in the morning and won't have time to train but would be available?

Edit: Turns out I could be arsed! Flies back in the morning, not ideal, but involved in the squad.

Ta for clarifying what I thought I heard but couldn’t be arsed to listen to again :D

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
———————-Sanchez———————-
Veltman—-Webster—Dunk—Cucurella
———-Bissouma———-Lallana————
—Lamptey——-Moder——-Trossard—-
————————Maupay————————

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here