Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team v Spurs (FA Cup)

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Given we have another week until the Watford game, I'll be very disappointed if we don't go full strength. I'd like to see:

Sanchez

Lamptey Dunk Webster Cucurella

Moder Lallana Bissouma

Trossard Maupay Welbeck

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I’d like to see Moises Caicedo play some part in the game especially as I think it’s unlikely we’ll play MacAllister after his recent Covid positive test. We need to see if he can realistically hold his own at this level, this season. Would prefer that initial test in a FA cup game rather than the league.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
With Alzate and Mac Allister returning from South America and with the injuries the team looks like it picks itself.

Sanchez
Lamptey
Veltman
Dunk
Webster
Cucurella
Moder
Bissouma
Lallana (injured ?)
Trossard
Maupay

Subs :
Steele/McGill
Duffy (injured?)
Roberts
March
Gross
Welbeck
Arce !!
Ferguson

I also think we should go strong. Pretty sure Lallana will be back, but we'll have to await GP's press conference which shouldn't be too far away. I also wonder when Mwepu will be back.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’d like to see Moises Caicedo play some part in the game especially as I think it’s unlikely we’ll play MacAllister after his recent Covid positive test. We need to see if he can realistically hold his own at this level, this season. Would prefer that initial test in a FA cup game rather than the league.

Caicedo isn't expected back until Saturday morning , so it'll be tight.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I also think we should go strong. Pretty sure Lallana will be back, but we'll have to await GP's press conference which shouldn't be too far away. I also wonder when Mwepu will be back.

The press conference finished about half an hour ago.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

[Tweet]1489231390390599682[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apologies of this is a duplicate of an existing thread, I did a search and found nothing. That out the way...

How do you think we'll line up on Saturday?

Do you think we'll go 'all in' with the 1st team, or gove youth a chance?

Will those players who've been away on International duty return?

Are any of the injured players available?

Discuss....

Is that a Witch House or Wave act I've yet to come across? :wink:

massive plum.jpg

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Naylor reporting Duffy & Dunk back, Biss training today, Mac out due to Covid, no Mwepu, so for me:

Sanchez
Lamptey Duffy Dunk Webster Cucurella
Bissouma Lallana
Welbeck Maupay Trossard
I suspect Veltman would start before Duffy, and feel we need another Midfielder in there otherwise we could be overrun, so probably Moder instead of Welbeck, who'll be our supersub again.
But hope we go with a strong líne up

Bench could be Steele, Roberts, Duffy, March, Gross, Welbeck + some U23s (Offiah or Turns, Leonard, Ferguson)

Although not seen mentioned in press conference, don't assume Alzate will play either as coming back from South America with Mac and Moises.
I guess Billy Arce could get a shout on the bench, but doubt it. Better he gets some time with U23s.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Goalkeeper is the selection that will answer the question, "Does Graham Potter take the FA Cup seriously?"

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
-----------------Sanchez
Veltman Webster Dunk Cucurella
Lamptey Bissouma Moder March
------------Trossard Maupay.

4-4-2
Decent time off the bench for one of Lallana and Gross
Welbeck to be supersub up front

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sanchez ,Welbeck will start , flat back 4 , Veltman Webster Roberts Cuccarella, 5 in midfield probably Moder MacAllister Trossard Lallana and Potters Curve ball Lamptey playing all over the shop.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sanchez ,Welbeck will start , flat back 4 , Veltman Webster Roberts Cuccarella, 5 in midfield probably Moder MacAllister Trossard Lallana and Potters Curve ball Lamptey playing all over the shop.

Give Lamptey freedom yo play any role he fancies, perhaps not in goal though. He's shorter that Maty Ryan

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
GP said no to Caicedo sadly. Not back until Sat morning, Would be involved in squad but not playing. He needs to earn his place...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here