Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Wolves ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I don't see Holla as being any more out in the cold than JFC. He's down the pecking order, but not a non-entity. He started both cup games, and has been on the bench and played when needed. I suspect Harper is not quite ready yet.

Sure. He's possibly going to be in contention if Stephens/Kayal get injured soon. Knowing our luck they might just do so.
Towell signing however puts him even further down the list.

And he must (like JFC) be a strong contender for a January loan/sale.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I wonder if hughton will revert to his position against Ipswich by only playing one upfront?

I appreciate he didn't think Zamora and Wilson were not fit enough to play the whole game, but I thought it sent out the wrong message to Ipswich in that we were happy to sit back and just hit them on the break...which away from home is excellent, but at home it's rubbish.

I hope it Wilson is still not fit, he sends out elvis and hemed as the two strikers...although with VP not available it may be that we are another attacker down....lets hope he plays JFC and not Ince

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I really hope Greer is back.

Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Goldson
Calderon

Murphy
Stephens
Kayal
Murphy

Wilson
Zamora

Sub's: Maenpaa, Chicksen, Dunk, Crofts, Caskey, Hemed, Harper

Two Murphy's!?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Playing Crofts with kayal and Stephens is for me setting up not to get beatl

That's what I thought against Ipswich - and it backfired. Agreed, take a chance on Elvis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here