Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Sheffield Wednesday?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Now I like the look of this Toko the enforcer crofts bombing into the box I might swap jake for Stevens but CMS out a little wide is exactly his position never straight down the middle
Stephens for Caskey when his injury has cleared up.

dan4bha

Mar 27, 2014
----------------Stockdale------------------
Bruno -------Greer----- Dunk -----Chicksen (Ward)
-----------Toko --------Crofts----------------
-------Lualua ---Agustien ----CMS------------
-----------------O'Grady----------------------

Tried to be fairly realistic to what Hyypia might pick, having seen the way the team is set up in friendlies. Think CMS will play - but probably in a more inside forward role - along with Lualua, to allow the fullbacks to occupy wide roles. Also get the feeling that Hyypia quite likes Agustien, although he could be swapped for Ince with Crofts playing further forward.

Still believe that O'Grady is a very good striker and will get goals in this team, obviously we do need to properly replace Ulloa though

Stumpy Tim

----------------Stockdale------------------
Bruno -------Greer----- Dunk -----Chicksen (Ward)
-----------Toko --------Crofts----------------
-------Lualua ---Agustien ----CMS------------
-----------------O'Grady----------------------

Tried to be fairly realistic to what Hyypia might pick, having seen the way the team is set up in friendlies. Think CMS will play - but probably in a more inside forward role - along with Lualua, to allow the fullbacks to occupy wide roles. Also get the feeling that Hyypia quite likes Agustien, although he could be swapped for Ince with Crofts playing further forward.

Still believe that O'Grady is a very good striker and will get goals in this team, obviously we do need to properly replace Ulloa though

He's played 4-3-2-1 all pre-season I thought, which is different to how you've set them up

dan4bha

Mar 27, 2014
He's played 4-3-2-1 all pre-season I thought, which is different to how you've set them up

tried to show that one of the centre mids should be more advanced, in more of a midfield triangle, which admittedly isn't totally realistic. Agree that he's played a 4-3-2-1 so far though

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
No idea why people are putting Ward in the team as he hasn't even signed for us unless I've missed this piece of news...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here