Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Luton

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Any 11 should be good enough to beat Luton.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I couldn’t see a thread for this and I did a search. Thus have bounced a 2009 thread to show how far both teams have come. Anyway, for me:

Steele
Veltman Dunk Igor Estupinian
Dahoud Gilmour
March Joao Pedro Mitoma
Welbz

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I reckon

Steele
Veltman Dunk Van Hecke Estupinian
Gross Gilmour
March Joao Pedro Mitoma
Ferguson
I’ve committed a cardinal sin. Gross is the first name on the teamsheet. I’ll go with your pivot 2.

(Or maybe he’ll play right back. But he’ll play)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No easy game and this will be tough - they’ll be bang up for it so will their coin throwing vermin section of their fanbase and their normal fans. We have to control the game and score early. We have to keep concentration. Don’t forget that Theo Walcott disallowed goal against the bottom of the league side a few months back. Whoever plays needs to be on it - and RDZ will be on that - he’ll still be referencing Charlton in the league cup to them all I guarantee you!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Looking at those 2009 line ups, it's incredible that the players lining up tomorrow will be playing for the same club

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Didn’t RDZ say Welbeck & Pedro don’t work together? Also looking at pre season I would have Adingra in for March as he’s been the form player.
I'm not sure about what RDZ said, I was only half listening to the press conference. Adringa gets a spot on the bench for me, I'm sticking with (largely) tried and tested tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here