Team for Leicester

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Same as Palace.

Vicente to stir things up for the last half hour, if needed.
Ulloa will get a bit of rest bite during the Blackpool game, but after that he'll be playing every minute, from now till 04.05.

maxiboy

Feb 9, 2013
We need to score so why play defensive, so my team would be.

Kuszczak
Calderon
Greer
Upson
Bridge
Orlandi
Bridcutt
Spanish Dave
KLL
Ulloa
Buckley

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
Really doesn't matter what team you put out as Pearson has lost the players, they are not performing for him. Our recent games have been awful I fear a right hammering as you seem a decent attacking side. Everything is going wrong one of our players even told the fans to **** off during the game at Barnsley on Monday.I have not seen us play so bad for a long time so I am going to ensure I have drunk a lot before I get to your ground

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Really doesn't matter what team you put out as Pearson has lost the players, they are not performing for him. Our recent games have been awful I fear a right hammering as you seem a decent attacking side. Everything is going wrong one of our players even told the fans to **** off during the game at Barnsley on Monday.I have not seen us play so bad for a long time so I am going to ensure I have drunk a lot before I get to your ground
Perhaps the players should be trying to earn their £1m annual salary's and perform for the poor buggers watching them every week. Its the rubbish attitude of the players that needs attacking, not Pearson.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'd go:

Kusczack
Calde
Greer
Upson
Bridge
Bridcutt
Hammond
Orlandi
KLL
David Lopez
Ulloa

I'd have Vicente and Buckley on bench as impact subs.

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
Perhaps the players should be trying to earn their £1m annual salary's and perform for the poor buggers watching them every week. Its the rubbish attitude of the players that needs attacking, not Pearson.

Pearson is a decent manager but he has some flaws that other teams have found out. He never changes his tactics regardless of what happens in th game, plays people out of position and has no plan B. His worst fault is that if a player disagrees with him they are out of th team instantly and don't return.
Don't get me wrong our players have been awful and are equally responsible.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Kuszczak
Calderon Greer Upson Bridge
Bridcutt Crofts
Buckley Vicente Orlandi
Ulloa​

Dave and LuaLua off the bench as required to change the game, an option we didn't have tuesday because we declared from the off.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Kuszsack

Calderon
Greer
Upson
Bridge

Bridcutt
Hammond

Dave
Vicente
Lua Lua

Ulloa

Subs:
Brezovan
El-Abd
Painter
Crofts
Orlandi
Buckley
Barker

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pearson is a decent manager but he has some flaws that other teams have found out. He never changes his tactics regardless of what happens in th game, plays people out of position and has no plan B. His worst fault is that if a player disagrees with him they are out of th team instantly and don't return.
Many on here would also say that of Poyet!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Same as Palace.

Vicente to stir things up for the last half hour, if needed.
Ulloa will get a bit of rest bite during the Blackpool game, but after that he'll be playing every minute, from now till 04.05.

This please.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Whoever starts (if not both) out of Lua Lua or Buckley must get at Konchesky from the off. Shit player and a weak point of the Leicester side. Hope he gets shown up.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I would go with that starting XI

I would definitely keep Vicente in the side.
Ok, it hasn't always worked out, but I reckon he could be an important player in this run in.

Other teams still fear him for a start, and he always attracts at least 2 defenders, giving the others a little more space.

He is our best corner taker by a mile and his free kicks could be worth a goal or 2.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Kuszczack
Calderon Greer Upson Bridge
Bridcutt
Dave Vicente Orlandi
Buckley​
Ulloa

Subs: Brezovan, El-Abd, Crofts, Hammond, Caskey, LuaLua, Agdestein.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
play safe - we cannot lose and a draw would be more than ok - its all about doing better than our rivals now - nothing more.

keep it tight - and try and get the win - if 30 mins left and drawing - bring on KLL and Vicente.

if we go for it and go 0-1 down - it would be a nightmare as the game would completely change - and we are not a chasing team.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Kuszcack
Calde ~ Greer ~ Upson ~ Bridge
Bridcutt ~ Hammond
Lopez~ Orlandi ~ Vicente
Ulloa

Subs : Casper , El-Abd , Painter , Crofts, Lualua, Buckley, Barker

I personally think LuaLua is best used as an impact player and I don't think we can outpace Leicester (Dyer, Knockhaert etc.) But we can out pass them. Orlandi links up with Vicente better than any other player. Get the ball into Ulloa's feet and head and we will be okay, we didn't involve him enough tuesday.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Is Spanish Bruno definitely out or is that one being kept quiet?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Will Gus be a bit more cagey for this one I wonder?

Kuszczak

Calderon~Matthew Upson~Greer~Wayne Bridge

Hammond~Bridcutt

Buckley~Spanish Dave~Orlandi

Spanish Len​

Subs: Ankergren, Vicente, Lualua, El-Abd, Bruno, Crofts, Your Mum.

:bhasign:

I like this line-up, it's solid but also has creativity. The bench also offers the opportunity to change it up if need be, something we could not really do on tuesday night.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

You could be describing Poyet there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports