Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Leicester (fa cup)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Villa still 2 games behind, even after playing today. You'd think the Premier League would slot them in midweek to catch up...

Their games in hand are against spurs who are still in and everton who have game v Man City..

Walton

Yapi
Dunk
White
Karbo

Tau
Moder
Propper (if fit, if not one of gross or Alexis)
Izquierdo

Welbeck
Connolly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
His team played him there more due to injuries in that position, though they saw him more as a central midfielder. He's actually right-footed too. The reason I put him on the right is because he's likely going to be an option covering Lamptey, so good idea to give him some games on that side of the pitch

The injury to Solly March May have seen that plan revised.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would like:

Sanchez

Veltman, Dunk, Burn

Alzate, Moder, Lallana, Pröpper, Karbo

Connolly, Tau

Suspect it will be a little bit stronger than that however with at least one of White, Bissouma and Tross/Maupay starting.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Leicester will play their reserves so we should look to capitalise on that.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Won’t be doing a PPP for the cup game but boy, some of our players need a rest.

————————-Walton————————-
Veltman——-White———Burn———Karbo
———Moder——-Lallana—-Alzate———-
——Tau————Welbeck——Zeqiri———-

I suspect this won’t be enough to be competitive against Leicester but we must rest our big players prior to the home match vs Villa (sorry Joel, Ben & Dan, your back-up is all out on loan).

White will not mind, he played every game in The Championship last season, perhaps not so intense games but many more weekend then midweek games.:mad:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Walton

Veltman Dunk Burn

Alzate Moder Propper Karbownik

Tau Zeqiri Khadra

Subs: Rushworth Yapi Jenks Dendoncker Weir Tanimowo Cashman

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Guess it depends how tired the guys are & how much we value the FA Cup. If fans were in the ground i'd say we'd be taking this pretty serious, decent chance to make it to Wembley again. But I think more likely is we rest a fair few for this one. Would love to see Karbo, Moder, Izzy, and Tau all involved. & a surprise cameo for Andone (but highly doubt that one).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I want to see the Polish lads and the kids play

Do that and we will be waving bye bye to the FA Cup this season then. We need to have a few established players in there if we really do intend to progress to the next round.

The league does have to be our absolute priority though.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Walton
Veltman - Dunk - Burn
Alzate - Moder - Jenks - Karbownik
Tau - Zeqiri - Khadra​

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't much care about the line-up, just want to see Percy Tau get a decent run-out before he develops splinters from sitting on the bench. Strongly suspect he's a serious upgrade on Maupay

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Just looked at Leicester’s fixtures and I can easily see them putting out a significantly weaker side on Wednesday as they have Liverpool in the early ko next Saturday then another midweek game (europa league) followed by villa

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Don't much care about the line-up, just want to see Percy Tau get a decent run-out before he develops splinters from sitting on the bench. Strongly suspect he's a serious upgrade on Maupay

Impossible to suspect anything until he gets a decent run out l would of thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here