Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Hull

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

If Ince starts I would think it would at the expense of a forward, probably Baldock.

But there is no chance of us changing the formation just yet, escpecially at home.

If im honest i expect the side that won at Ipswich, even though my team selection shows a few changes.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
probably, but Rosenior was excellent at Ipswich and Hull is his former club, very unlikely to change the line up

Which is why I said Murphy OR Rosenior, not FOR.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If Ince starts I would think it would at the expense of a forward, probably Baldock.

But there is no chance of us changing the formation just yet, escpecially at home.

If im honest i expect the side that won at Ipswich, even though my team selection shows a few changes.

I expect the conservative CH to make just the one change and stay much the same. Very tempted to adjust the team and drop Bladock though.

I would be tempted to change the formation against Rotherham. Not that I am a 4-4-2 fan but it has its place and may well be the best policy aginst Hull?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ince on the right wing? Think I'll leave team selection to CH!

Right sided midfield. No right winger. (two wingers is really 4-2-4, 4-4-2 is usually no wingers).

I'm not much bothered about thinking it out. It seems to me that our position edge on last season is down to Lualua mainly. He has got us 8 extra points all on his own. And from a central position (at least in the channels) rather than out wide. Nothing really sacred about the way we are playing, except a classic old-fashioned 4-4-2 is easy for our players to understand. I think it is a false dawn.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959292/Preview

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I expect the conservative CH to make just the one change and stay much the same. Very tempted to adjust the team and drop Bladock though.

I would be tempted to change the formation against Rotherham. Not that I am a 4-4-2 fan but it has its place and may well be the best policy aginst Hull?
I would love KLL and Elvis to be on the wings vs Rotherham.

Time we stuffed a team at the bottom, rather than do our preferred recent option of playing abysmally against lowly sides and getting nul points out of the game.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Team that started at Ipswich would be my choice.Although something that needs to be considered is our 2 middle eastern players have both played for Israel during the international break & may not be as fresh as the rest as the team.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Stockdale

Bruno-Hunemeier-Greer-Bong
Ince
Stephens-Kayal
Rosenior​
Lua-Lua​
Hemed​

Subs: Maenpaa, Dunk, Calderon/Holla, Murphy, Manu, Baldock, Zamora

Maybe not with Rosenior and Lua-Lua quite as wide as that...

Why would you change the formation that has seen us go to the top off the league?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Think the team is picking itself at the moment (which is nice) with the Rosenior/Murphy/March position up for grabs.

I'd go for the Ipswich line-up

Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Uwe
Bong

Rosenior
Kayal
Stephens
Kaz

Hemed
Baldock

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Rosenior/Murphy/March/Ince/Forser-Caskey/Holla/Manu/Zamora position up for grabs.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
--------------------------------------Stockdale----------------------------------------------
-----Bruno-----------------Greer---------------Huenemeier----------------Bong------
--------------------------Kayal-------------------------Stephens---------------------------
---Rosenior-------------------------------------------------------------------------Kaz----
-------------------------------Hemed----------Baldcock-----------------------------------

Subs: Maenpaa, Dunk, Elvis, Murphy, Zamora, Ince, Crofts/Holla

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Why would you change the formation that has seen us go to the top off the league?

Question not directed to me, but I think we are top of the league because of Lualua and despite 4-4-2 for the home games. The evidence against 4-4-2 for home games is the lack of goals scored.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
13 from 15? No change in personnel or formation for me. Lets make our opponents change their style to combat ours for a change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here