Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Bristol City (H) 20/08/15

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Connor Goldson isn't in the u21s squad today.
Perhaps a sign he's going to be making his first appearance in an Albion 18 tomorrow.

[tweet]656075060193730560[/tweet]

Glad to see Molumby starting. But Hambo and Harper are still missing. CH was interviewed (around the beginning of the international break) and suggested that they'd both be available by now.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If Rosenoir can't play, we may need to alter our formation, and I'd go with:

------------------- Stockdale ----------------
Bruno --- Dunk --- Hunemeier --- Bong
------------------- Crofts/Ince --------------
March -- Kayal -- Stephens -- Baldock
--------------- Hemed/Zamora -------------

Subs: Maenpaa, Goldson, Calderon, Crofts/Ince, Holla, Manu, Hemed/Zamora

I know a few on here will moan about changing the formation from 4-4-2 and I have a certain sympathy for that, but we've played the 4-1-4-1 formation in the majority of games for the last 20/30 minutes. We actually looked much better when we changed to that system against Leeds, and our injury/suspension situation may actually impose that change upon us for this game. This all depends on how CH views Manu's development, and whether he's OK to start. Let's not also rule out adapting a formation to the opposition, as I gather Brizzle play 3-5-2. CH may view one or other of those formations as a more effective counter to a 3-5-2 or he may not.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Really hope we don't start Calde. Love him to pieces but he's not good enough for a team - at home - pushing for promotion. Would like to see Elvis get given a run out, but by the sounds of it CH doesn't think he's ready.

-------------- Stockdale------------------
Bruno ---- Dunk ---- Hune ---- Bong
Baldock - Kayal - Stephens - March
------------- Hemed --- BZ --------------

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here