Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Bristol City (H) 20/08/15

M.D

Jan 15, 2015
A Steve Cotterill side. Almost certainly good in the air, and fairly direct. Couple of large centre halves, and Kodija & Wilbraham if he plays are units. Simon Cox less so. Whiney little Reading reject.

Wilbraham is about as mobile and potent up front as a fitted wardrobe. That said, he's obviously almost certain, as another of the many Palace flops littering this league, to score. C'est la vie, eh?

Not really checked Bristol City out much then? Always play 3-5-2 and if your expecting hoof ball, your in for a surprise..

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Connor Goldson isn't in the u21s squad today.
Perhaps a sign he's going to be making his first appearance in an Albion 18 tomorrow.

[tweet]656075060193730560[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Connor Goldson isn't in the u21s squad today.
Perhaps a sign he's going to be making his first appearance in an Albion 18 tomorrow.

[tweet]656075060193730560[/tweet]

The Argus has reported that Greer is unlikely to play, Goldson is very likely to be on the bench.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not really checked Bristol City out much then? Always play 3-5-2 and if your expecting hoof ball, your in for a surprise..
Some Bristol fan was boasting in the summer ( on another forum ) that they'd finish a good deal higher in the table than us. I reckon he has been surprised as well :lolol: :rock:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A Steve Cotterill side. Almost certainly good in the air, and fairly direct. Couple of large centre halves, and Kodija & Wilbraham if he plays are units. Simon Cox less so. Whiney little Reading reject.

Wilbraham is about as mobile and potent up front as a fitted wardrobe. That said, he's obviously almost certain, as another of the many Palace flops littering this league, to score. C'est la vie, eh?

I watched the City-Forest game on Sky Friday. They play with 3 big centre halves and wing-backs of which Eliot Bennett was a very effective one. We will have to play around them (as we are more than capable of doing)
as we will get little in the air. Wilbraham scored 2 in the first 10 minutes so that challenges your potency jibe. Mind you Forest were DREADFUL with Fox having no clue at rightback.

PG

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Rosenior being injured is a blow as with Lua Lua and Murphy out it would probably mean Hughton would have to change the formation that has worked so well this season unless he thinks Manu has enough defensive nouse to play on the wing in a 4-4-2.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Rosenior being injured is a blow as with Lua Lua and Murphy out it would probably mean Hughton would have to change the formation that has worked so well this season unless he thinks Manu has enough defensive nouse to play on the wing in a 4-4-2.

Put Baldock on the wing and Manu up front alongside Hemed or Zamora?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wouldnt Bong and Bruno be able to counter their wing backs thus allowing Kayal Stephens and possibly Crofts to push forward to support Hemed and Baldock. our major concern should be will Baldock celebrate when he scores.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Rosenior is injured...

Stockdale

Bruno
Dunk
Hunemeier
Bong

March
Kayal
Stephens
Elvis

Hemed
Zamora

Subs : Maenpaa, Calderon, Goldson, Ince, Crofts, Lua Lua*, Baldock

*if fit, if not Holla

'Bare Bones'

Last edited:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
If Rosenior is injured...

Stockdale

Bruno
Dunk
Hunemeier
Bong

March
Kayal
Stephens
Elvis

Hemed
Zamora

Subs : Maenpaa, Calderon, Goldson, Ince, Crofts, Lua Lua*, Baldock

*if fit, if not Holla

'Bare Bones'

Yes sounds about right if Kaz not fully match fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here