Bruno Dunk Duffy Pocognoli
Kayal Norwood
Knocky Skalak Murphy
Murray

3 behind Murray interchangeable

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I would have Murphy on the bench - a good player (no 10) when he is motivated and a good goal scorer.

Since when has Murphy looked anything but motivated? I'm confused. He does at times struggle with the physicality of the game and his defensive skills are weak, but never seen him looking disinterested.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont understand why people are not putting Stephens in the side as he has said the club stopped him playing in the Premier so he may see this as his only hope either with us or to impress others before January so it is a win win situation for us. Plus once again he will bring out the best in Kayal and the players used in his absence are nowhere near as effective as him.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I dont understand why people are not putting Stephens in the side as he has said the club stopped him playing in the Premier so he may see this as his only hope either with us or to impress others before January so it is a win win situation for us. Plus once again he will bring out the best in Kayal and the players used in his absence are nowhere near as effective as him.

Bang on. It is in DS' interest to play to the best of his ability for us.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stockdale
Bruno Dunk Goldson Pocognoli
Knockaert Stephens Kayal Skalak
Murray Hemed​

Subs
Maenpaa; Hünemeier, Duffy; Norwood, Sidwell, Murphy; Manu

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Agree with the sentiment, but have to point out one error. Most on here have put Stephens in the side!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Pocognoli

Knockaert
Kayal
Stephens