Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Bournemouth (h)

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Judging by the pre-match press conference, no Dunk, Gross or Milner, with Ferguson doubtful.

Verbruggen;
Veltman, Webster, Igor, Pervis;
Gilmour, Dahoud;
March, Joao Pedro, Welbeck, Adingra.
If Dunk and Groß are both out (and Milner) I'd be inclined to fit Lallana in the 11 somewhere, if not anyway.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
The first of, hopefully, more than six swift Thursday/Sunday turnarounds where the depth of RDZ's squad is going to be tested.

Joel Veltman, please.

What is your chosen XI to send those plucky little bastards back home to Dorset pointless?
I think some players may be considered 'guaranteed,' (if fit) starters e.g. Mitoma, March. I think we'll see at least 2 on bench. For me I want Dunk in.and Welbeck. Gilmour and Gross must start.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Assuming Veltman and Dunk are fit to start:

------------------Bart
Veltman - Van Hecke - Dunk - Estupinan
-----------Gross - Dahoud
---March - Joao Pedro - Mitoma
----------------Welbeck

I like this, with Fati and Adringa swapping for Welbeck and Pedro later on, the newbies need experience but we cant shove to many on at once.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Webster must be in for sure van hecke woeful needs a rest

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
Igor split opinions @brianwade - as much as you think he was excellent, as many think he had an error strewn game. There were mitigating circumstances, but we was far from excellent IMHO.
Not enough for someone to say his number 1 request is for him not to be in the team. I despair at the stupid comments some people make.

Jan 9, 2022
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 08.51.48.png

"info 96% reliable"

Just how are they quantifying that accuracy?

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
With Dunk, Gross and Webster not fit I'd think RDZ would start at least one, if not both, of Welbz and Lallana for their leadership qualities.

I could see that "96%" team above starting.

JP, Fati, Fergie, Gilmour as fresh legs subs if needed, maybe Mitoma too.

No-one run into the ground too early in this massive run of games.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I think some players may be considered 'guaranteed,' (if fit) starters e.g. Mitoma, March. I think we'll see at least 2 on bench. For me I want Dunk in.and Welbeck. Gilmour and Gross must start.
I don't reckon we'll see Dunk or gross today unfortunately

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here