Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
------Verbruggen
Veltman Dunk Igor Milner
---Baleba Dahoud
--Pedro Gross Mitoma
--------Fati

I'm moving Gross into a link man position
Milner to get 60 mins before making way for a CB and we'll shunt Igor to left back

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Verbruggen
Lamptey Van Hecke Dunk Veltman
Dahoud Gross
Adingra Pedro Fati
Ferguson

We need to go strong. Ajax have found their shooting boots all of a sudden, under a competent manager, so we need to play a goalkeeper who can make saves and give Fati the start on the left wing to rest Mitoma.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A keeper
Joel Dunk JPVH Perv
Simon Beleba Gilmour Mitoma
Gross
Fergie
Can't understand why anybody would put JPvH on the left of the two CBs when he has always played on the RH side and Dunk is equally effective at both CB positions.

Keeper
Veltman - Van Hecke - Dunk - Pervis (if fit)/Milner
Gross - Gilmour
Fati - Pedro - Mitoma
Ferguson

Last edited:

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Verbruggen
Veltman, JPvH, Dunk, Lamptey
Baleba, Dahoud
Pedro, Gross, Mitoma
Fati

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Off the fence Dazzer, who'd you give the gloves to?
Coin Toss GIF

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
obviously a few days away, but i think it’s an interesting dilemma. with the injuries we have, we can’t really rotate too much without a big drop in quality, but we really need to win both games next week.

any word on how bad lamptey’s warmup injury was? and also should groß be dropped for the ajax game, having been poor in the last two, in spite of the fact that he always has a goal/assist in him?

i’m thinking something like:

steele
veltman - webster - dunk - igor
baleba - dahoud
adingra - pedro - mitoma
fati​

but again that’s asking mitoma to play twice within a couple of days, also tbh i’d save JPVH for sheff u, to deal with mcburnie. in any normal circumstances, adingra would be dropped as i thought he was very poor on saturday, but we don’t have anyone else to play there. and would buonanotte be better off starting against ajax, as he had a decent cameo again them at home? tough one as we need to beat ajax, but also sheff u is very winnable and we need to end our current winless run in the league. and a clean sheet in either would of course be nice.
I've heard a few people day that Adingra was poor against Everton but I didn't think so. I thought he was very lively and gave the defence a lot of trouble. But I'm wrong about a lot of things, it seems.

I'm sure Fati, Pedro, Dahoud and Baleba will play as they didn't start on Saturday. I'm still having trouble appreciating the talents of Buonanotte, I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here