Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Bedwetter or Team Rosy Spectacles?

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It is extraordinary with the evolution of man, the vocabulary we have and coming from a nation of Shakespeare and Keats, now in the 21st century, the best we can come up with to criticise people is " bedwetter " Anyone that has ever used that phrase should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Ode to the Seagulls

My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains
My sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk,
Or emptied some dull opiate to the drains
One minute past, and Lethe-wards had sunk:
'Tis through envy of the Parachute clubs happy lot,
And all the signings we have not,—
That thou, Club of Sussex of the Sea
Cause me to soak my sheets with pee,
I write to Barber, a begging letter,
He just wrote back, "Leave it, bedwetter".

It is extraordinary with the evolution of man, the vocabulary we have and coming from a nation of Shakespeare and Keats, now in the 21st century, the best we can come up with to criticise people is " bedwetter " Anyone that has ever used that phrase should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

What about people on here who do literally wet the bed. Would you prefer " urinating slumberers" ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Moaning miseries or happy clappers?

Happy Clappers perfectly describes some. For the vote count me as Rosy Specs but no way Happy Clapper (see any thread on Transport and Kemy and ..... new kit

Edit: Actually count me as borderline misery

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

what is everyone supposed to call the bedwetters though........Do you not realise how the world works now

everyone that votes Tory or reads the Daily Mail is Nazi scum.

the other lot must by definition be bedwetters

welcome to the 21st century of insults

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
image.jpg

ALWAYS THROUGH THICK 'n' THIN :love:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Sanctimonious prick.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Team not very impressed so far and willing to be pleasantly surprised but not expecting much.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Clearly come transfer deadline day one Team will win out.

So we don't get any ship jumping cowards lacking the courage of their July convictions, trying to weasel out of being the wrong side of history, lets have a record as to where everybody is now.

No ifs, no buts, no diluting and no caveats.

Runaround NOW

I'm - TRS.

Should it not be Team Bedwetters or Team Lickers?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If we sign a decent goal scoring forward, I'll transfer from Team Bed Wetter to Team Rose Tinter.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't see everything as rosy (Oscar left for a reason) but so far from bedwetter. Have faith that the club are doing everthing possible to improve the squad and will do so and will provide the squad for Sami to have another assault on, at least, the play offs.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Team Rosy Specs all the way.

Far too much bed wetting going on up in here.

My favourite being the point where one bedwetter started a rumour of an emergency meeting causing another bedwetter to declare that the most likely reason was that Sami was leaving. Then had a go at Burke for it.

Top quality bed wettage all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here