Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team against Norwich?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
GP has said that Webster, Caicedo and Lallana are out at the press conference, so I'd hope for something like this:

-------------------------- Sanchez ------------------------------
Lamptey ------ Veltman ---------- Dunk ------ Cucurella
---------- Mwepu ------ Bissouma ----- MacAllister ------
----------------- Trossard ----------- Moder ------------------
------------------------ Maupay ---------------------------------

More pace, guile, dynamism with that line-up. Welbeck to come on after an hour or so, Alzate at some point too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Webster definitely out according to club website.. That's a real blow. Lallana out with Caicedo too.. others all should be OK (Ally Mac "Robust" after taking a knock midweek!)

Shirley GPott only needs to get 5 minutes from The Llana.
Must be worth a place on the bench.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
GP has said that Webster, Caicedo and Lallana are out at the press conference, so I'd hope for something like this:

More pace, guile, dynamism with that line-up. Welbeck to come on after an hour or so, Alzate at some point too.

I like the look of that. Fingers crossed for that many of the doubtfuls being fit to play...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Webster definitely out according to club website.. That's a real blow. Lallana out with Caicedo too.. others all should be OK (Ally Mac "Robust" after taking a knock midweek!)

Any indication how much longer Webster will be out for, missing him...

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
But it will and this place is gonna be well lush. :lolol:

We could be on for a world record of :flounce::flounce::flounce:'s

I'm doing wee-wee's in my pants just at the thought of it.

There's a not so small part of me that finds NSC during & after the games a heck of a lot more interesting than the games themselves.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's a not so small part of me that finds NSC during & after the games a heck of a lot more interesting than the games themselves.

Spoken like an actual supporter.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003

I would go for this, baring the exception of Sanchez if he has got Covid. There was a suggestion that's why he withdrew from the Spain squad or possibly other personal reasons. Don't think it would harm him to have a break.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Any indication how much longer Webster will be out for, missing him...

He was in the photos from the training today meaning he is at least doing light training rather than being locked up in the gym, so he shouldnt be awfully far away is my guess.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I am not having travelling as an excuse... Do you think the teams that are going for the title would rest players due to travelling?... We need to toughen up!

I used to work (I use the term work very loosely, he was even more of a sick note than Lallana!) With a bloke called Chris, he called in sick after claiming jet lag from a flight back from the Isle of Man.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

Webster Out :facepalm: the one player we really needed fit.

His "slight" injury picked up at Man Utd has now turned into a near 2 month lay off - how typically Albion.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Webster Out :facepalm: the one player we really needed fit.

His "slight" injury picked up at Man Utd has now turned into a near 2 month lay off - how typically Albion.

I always wonder why people imagine that Albion are the only club that suffers from players who get injured and their path back to fitness is not as expected. (Even if for most players it is)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I would go for this, baring the exception of Sanchez if he has got Covid. There was a suggestion that's why he withdrew from the Spain squad or possibly other personal reasons. Don't think it would harm him to have a break.

It wasn’t a suggestion, he did have Covid according to Spain (but club have a policy of not talking about players and Covid/vaccinations).

https://www.football-espana.net/2022/03/26/robert-sanchez-leaves-spain-camp-positive-covid-19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here