Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Tea leaf neighbor

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm sure there's something you can do to their plumbing system, that'll fvck them up.
Report to the rozza's.
The Feds I think you mean. This appears to have happened in the USA.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
To get your revenge on both neighbours, the next time you need a dump, do it on your kitchen floor. Open the windows and let it simmer there for as long as it takes. Eventually the STENCH will reach them and then they'll KNOW.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Photo evidence of a parcel being delivered to them, both flats acknowledge seeing it (been 3 days but too busy to drop it around apparently).
First flat, foreign couple, can't speak much English, blaming other flat.
Second flat, middle class women that tried to find it in her flat before saying she left it by the door and it could've been her window fitter (unlikely) refused to give me his number.

It's only 12 pairs of cheap plastic hen party glasses my misses wanted for this weekend. But it's the principle!
Leave a letter saying if it isn't returned in 24hrs the police will be contacted or forget about it? What would you do?
Is it possible it's gone in the recycling as a cardboard box or something accidental before you start wading in with accusations of foul play - because why would anyone nick plastic party glasses??

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If it's a case of 'who dunnit', I think it was the person in the 2nd flat judging by the evidence you've put forward. Turn off their water, knock on their door and ask if they've got a problem with their water (obviously pretending you have to). Ask a plumbing friend to look at it & charge them £60. :lolol:
Not that I'm still really hacked off that someone along the road from me stole my Uncle Sam's last year & then flatly denied it, so I maybe being projecting my anger towards your neighbours rather than mine! And on that note I'm just going to have a little stroll along the road to check everyone's water meters are in the right place! :unsure:;)
I would be really, really really pissed off if somebody stole my Uncle Sam's. I'm more interested in hearing about that story.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If it's amazon then contact them on chatbot and if it's a small amount they tend to just refund you no questions asked.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I very much doubt the packaging had “plastic party glasses” stamped all over in big f*** off lettering. I guess thieves that take parcels from doorsteps get lucky occasionally and sometimes they end up with plastic party glasses
I would guess that thieves that take random parcels from doorsteps aren't neighbours either or photographed with the package on their doorstep. Do you have a secret life as Norman Potting?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Flaming dog shit through the letterbox, it’s the only proportionate response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here