Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Tea leaf neighbor

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Photo evidence of a parcel being delivered to them, both flats acknowledge seeing it (been 3 days but too busy to drop it around apparently).
First flat, foreign couple, can't speak much English, blaming other flat.
Second flat, middle class women that tried to find it in her flat before saying she left it by the door and it could've been her window fitter (unlikely) refused to give me his number.

It's only 12 pairs of cheap plastic hen party glasses my misses wanted for this weekend. But it's the principle!
Leave a letter saying if it isn't returned in 24hrs the police will be contacted or forget about it? What would you do?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Photo evidence of a parcel being delivered to them, both flats acknowledge seeing it (been 3 days but too busy to drop it around apparently).
Second flat, middle class women that tried to find it in her flat before saying she left it by the door and it could've been her window fitter (unlikely) refused to give me his number.

It's only 12 pairs of cheap plastic hen party glasses my misses wanted for this weekend. But it's the principle!
Leave a letter saying if it isn't returned in 24hrs the police will be contacted or forget about it? What would you do?
I'm sure there's something you can do to their plumbing system, that'll fvck them up.
Report to the rozza's.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
IMG_1470.jpeg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Hen glasses ? Go on

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Shoot them, you're obviously OK to do it as you're in America

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You say Hen 'Glasses' plural Were they all the same lenses?

How do you know all the hens have the same sight/vision?

OR were they a mixed batch?

Is your neighbour sound? Or a bit flakey?

All sounds a bit fishy to me

There batter be a good explanation.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I think your looking in the wrong direction….

Were they actually ever really ordered, sounds like Mrs future Wrong Direction is getting Cold feet.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
If it's a case of 'who dunnit', I think it was the person in the 2nd flat judging by the evidence you've put forward. Turn off their water, knock on their door and ask if they've got a problem with their water (obviously pretending you have to). Ask a plumbing friend to look at it & charge them £60. :lolol:
Not that I'm still really hacked off that someone along the road from me stole my Uncle Sam's last year & then flatly denied it, so I maybe being projecting my anger towards your neighbours rather than mine! And on that note I'm just going to have a little stroll along the road to check everyone's water meters are in the right place! :unsure:;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here