Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi for Jose ?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Very tedious from Jose. He keeps on insisting refs aren't giving his team penalties when the video replays suggest they weren't penalties to start with.

The reality is that if you factor in Southampton's two penalties they never got given and a hatful of good chances missed this match should have been 5-1 or 6-1 to Saints. Yes, Chelsea really were that bad.

Talking of 6-1, hats off to Man City for bouncing back from a pasting at Spurs to win in Champions League and thrashing Newcastle today. Pellegrini, Kompany and Aguero are a much classier trio than Jose, Terry and Costa.

Agree, first off on MOTD JM admitted they made mistakes for Saints second and third goals, then claims a penalty, when Falcao dives before being touched, and Southampton have 2 very giveable penalties denied which he can't talk about apparently !!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Methinks Jose has talked the talk (endlessly) and will shortly be walking the walk. Whether he is pushed or he takes the plunge who knows? The taxi meter is ticking.

Suspect he has the same agent, or at least the same sticking powers, as Splatter; he won't go unless he wants to.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I hate Muslims , arrogant scum, saw some demonstrating against troops recently , really acting up, just trying to intimidate passers by.

Happy with my bit of generalisation , prick ?

Sounded just like one of your normal posts. I thought you had just got the wrong thread

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think Jose is top entertainment, we need a pantomime villain for everyone to get their knickers in a know about. A sociopathic narcissist with a sense of humour and an arrogant streak a mile long is the perfect tonic for the dull as dishwater run of the mill managers.

Although I must say he is twice as entertaining at the moment.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I think Jose is top entertainment, we need a pantomime villain for everyone to get their knickers in a know about. A sociopathic narcissist with a sense of humour and an arrogant streak a mile long is the perfect tonic for the dull as dishwater run of the mill managers.

Was goner say. The problem with that theory is that up until now the plot was always the same. He comes out smelling of roses.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Was goner say. The problem with that theory is that up until now the plot was always the same. He comes out smelling of roses.

Up and till now he had been very successful, it is interesting to see what happens now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
U

But that ignores the sexism, the endemic cheating in his side and his constant sniping of referees often complaining when they've actually got things right. It isn't fun anymore, he's undermining much of what is actually still good about our game. He's simply turned toxic and he's lost his charm.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just a super plastic club with to many snobby supporters...Feel sorry for the genuine Chelsea supporters as they'd still be there if the club collapsed into the 2nd tier.No way would they get big crowds in the 2nd tier.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Hope he stays. Post match interviews are comedy gold.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I wouldn't want to be a team mate of Diego Costa, so I don't know how he effects the dressing room.

Even the Spanish manager thinks he's an idiot and has dropped him.

"Vicente del Bosque issued a public rebuke of Diego Costa’s conduct as he left the Chelsea striker out of his Spain squad for their last two European Championship qualifiers." http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-bosque-over-koscielny-incident-a6677891.html

Mourinho celebrates bad behaviour and cheating, and with the Carneiro incident just makes him look like an idiot.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sometimes a single moment or incident can seal a manager's fete - not necessarily immediately, by definitely inevitably. Phil Brown's tenure at Hull, for example, was doomed from the moment he decided to give his team a bollocking at half time on the pitch - that was his fatal defining moment.
Wonder if the Eva Carniero moment will prove to be Jose's?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here