Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi for Jose ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wonder if the Eva Carneiro incident is in play here. She seems to have been a good professional, I imagine she was liked by the players. That incident revealed JM as a nasty piece of work and I wonder if some sort of karma is visiting Stamford Bridge, I do hope so.

His press conference after the game today sent out a challenge to Roman A and I think RA may not take it kindly. I do hope so.

Apparently they've lost 5 out of 8 since she left. She appears to be enjoying it though .....

attachment.php

Attachments

• ec.jpg
    ec.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,075

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blaming the referee, not the fact his team aren't playing for him
What a surprise. I don't watch them much, but last season saw them get destroyed by Spurs, and at the end he said his team would have won if it weren't for the ref. He's such a dick.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I hate Muslims , arrogant scum, saw some demonstrating against troops recently , really acting up, just trying to intimidate passers by.

Happy with my bit of generalisation , prick ?

Never had you down as a Chelsea supporter Alf ?

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Probably the most upset about the current Chelsea situation is Mike Ashley and sports direct................imagine how much Chelsea cr*p they have in stock they can't sell this Xmas !!!

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Horrible club, horrible fans, horrible owner....what's not to like. And I get to drink my pint in the Legion tomorrow lunchtime without having to look at Chelsea 'fans' wearing their knocked-off CFC chavwear.

Absolutely. I'll get flamed for saying so but I'd rather see Palace in 3rd than Chelski. At least Palace is a proper club.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This. Arrogant. Rude. Child
And yet the journos still fall for his every word.

Only now they start by saying "Jose up to his old tricks again ..." before wetting their panties while gouging on another Jose feast.

Here's a thing chaps.
Why don't you just leave Jose alone the moment he saying 'I can't/don't want to talk about it'.
Instead of waiting like the saps you are for the great man to allude at the wrong doings, while saying 'but that's not for me to say'.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
And yet the journos still fall for his every word.

Only now they start by saying "Jose up to his old tricks again ..." before wetting their panties while gouging on another Jose feast.

Here's a thing chaps.
Why don't you just leave Jose alone the moment he saying 'I can't/don't want to talk about it'.
Instead of waiting like the saps you are for the great man to allude at the wrong doings, while saying 'but that's not for me to say'.

Disagree with that, they are starting to get fed up with hi,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Disagree with that, they are starting to get fed up with hi,
On a level they are, but they just still give him far too much reverential treatment when he starts every answer with 'I don't want to talk about it'.

Someone ought to reply "ok I'll find someone who does", and walk off, naturally leaving a camera on Captain Smug's face.

theboybilly

Chelsea fans are bemoaning the lack of money the club spent on 'freshening up' the squad in the transfer window. That's just it (for me anyway) it's Abramovic's money, not Chelsea's. Chelsea in 2003 were going out of business, and won the lottery.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I think it is evident that Mourinho has lost the players' trust and therefore has lost the dressing room. There can be no other reason for so many good players to suddenly all be playing abysmally at the same time.

It's not any one thing, but a combination of factors. But the starting point is that Mourinho rested on his laurels in the summer and deep down, he knows it but is too proud, too stubborn and too much of an egomaniac to admit to his errors. He rested on his laurels by firstly not augmenting his squad further in the close season and secondly by calling his players back late for pre-season training meaning that they were undercooked and took things lightly.

The Eva Carneiro incident has clearly been damaging and had a detrimental effect on the players. I remember reading an article recently by the Secret Footballer where he said that the players have a very close bond with the medical staff and so the way that Carneiro was humiliated publicly for carrying out the requirements of her job as a medical professional 100% correctly will have turned a lot of the players against Mourinho.

But I think just as much as that, Mourinho publicly criticising his players and on occasion on an individual basis will have only made matters worse. There have been certain players who he has made out as fall guys yet there are others who have continued to play regularly despite having been equally as bad. While it is hard to feel sympathy for John Terry, Mourinho has been quick to hang him out to dry while others like Branislav Ivanovic have kept playing. Terry is clearly coming towards the end of his career, but could still have a part to play if managed properly as the likes of Scholes and Giggs did at Man United for so many years, but Mourinho has marginalised him and others look at that and think "how is it right that our captain is getting that treatment, yet Ivanovic etc get off scot free?".

There are a lot of similarities in terms of personality traits between Mourinho and Ferguson, but there are a couple of things Mourinho has done recently which I cannot ever remember Ferguson doing, certainly in the time he managed Manchester United, as opposed to Aberdeen. Those being publicly criticising players by name and subbing a substitute 20 minutes after he was brought on. The latter suggests a manager who has imploded and who has lost control and that is a message that Ferguson would never have allowed to be transmitted to the opposition.

It's difficult to see how Mourinho can pull it back from here. He doesn't seem to last longer than 3 years in a job and his post-match interview almost seemed to be openly inviting Abramovich to pull the trigger. Credit to Southampton though. They have looked a much improved team since their short distraction in the Europa League came to an end and it really wasn't that much of a shock that they won today.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Chelsea fans are bemoaning the lack of money the club spent on 'freshening up' the squad in the transfer window. That's just it (for me anyway) it's Abramovic's money, not Chelsea's. Chelsea in 2003 were going out of business, and won the lottery.

The question is. Will Abramovic get tired of his little toy if it doesn't qualify for the Champions League. If so will he write off more of his loans to the club like he did before or will he call them in. Could be very interesting times to the Anti Chelsea Brigade in the next 2 years. I am feeling smug just thinking about all the negative possibilities that could happen. I think since the episode in the Paris Metro Abramovic may have become disillusioned at Chelsea, hence no major investment during the summer. I know they tried to sign Stones but his fee would have been covered by their players sold

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hate Muslims , arrogant scum, saw some demonstrating against troops recently , really acting up, just trying to intimidate passers by.

Happy with my bit of generalisation , prick ?

:lolol: Why are you so angry? If you have been violated by a foreigner, you should seek help, not keep stirring it up on a football forum. Really.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Very tedious from Jose. He keeps on insisting refs aren't giving his team penalties when the video replays suggest they weren't penalties to start with.

The reality is that if you factor in Southampton's two penalties they never got given and a hatful of good chances missed this match should have been 5-1 or 6-1 to Saints. Yes, Chelsea really were that bad.

Talking of 6-1, hats off to Man City for bouncing back from a pasting at Spurs to win in Champions League and thrashing Newcastle today. Pellegrini, Kompany and Aguero are a much classier trio than Jose, Terry and Costa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here