Tattoos

Do you have Tattoos ?

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
A man gets his fiance, Wendy's name tattooed on his penis....

So when he's hard it says "Wendy," but when it's soft it just says, "W Y."

So they get married and go to Jamaica on their honeymoon. They're dancing in the club and drinking and having a good time when inevitably the man has to go to the bathroom.

He's standing at the urinal and notices a big tall jamaican guy next to him has "W Y" tattooed on his penis.

The newlywed says, "Excuse me, but I noticed you have "W Y" on your penis.

The Jamaican replies, "Ya mon. I see you have it too.. Tell me mon, what does yours say when it's hard?"

The man says proudly, "When mine's hard, it says 'Wendy'. What does yours say?"

The jamaican says, "Ah Mon, when mine is hard it says 'Welcome to the island of Jamaica, Have a nice day!"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On women I find them a real turn-off (same with piercings)

This.

I have yet to see a tattoo or a piercing that has enhanced a woman in any way whatsoever. Total turn-off, and spoils whatever would have been there naturally.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
There used to be as guy in Brighton with a shaved head and a tattoo of a cartoon head on the side of his shaved head. He let the hair grow on the tattoos head,.. Heavily tattoo'd women are very common here. It seems to be very popular.
Its piercings I dont get. When did shrapnel become fashionable..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Generally I'm not a fan, but I've seen one I really like and am thinking of doing the same: One of my mates has the names and birth dates of his kids, fairly small, easily covered, right on the top of his shoulder blade just over his shoulder. Looks class.

Sort of thing I'd like. I once went to get a BHA one 7 years ago but nobody would see me without an appointment!

image.jpg

This is the kind of font I like - from a Crawley players' Twitter ages ago.. Dunno if I'd have the balls to do while top sleeve though...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've got the original round badge on my right arm in which I got before the Hereford game and I don't mean the dolphin badge lol.
Nowadays tattoos are getting hideous and these youngsters with tattoos on their neck etc is beyond belief.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have seven so yep I like em, each to their own and all that, the only thing I can not understand is how so many young un's can afford two full sleeves etc they cost a fortune for good tattoos, I never had that kinda money to throw around.

I do also think some people do not actually think about neck and hand ones for the future, I do like them and would get them done on my neck and hands, but not in the job I do so I never have and now I am getting to old for love and hate on me knuckles or 13 tattooed on me neck...

Some are awesome some are just plain wrong, but that's life and that's people aswell so hey hoo...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm getting the urge to get a upper half sleeve done though and will be something like this with a bit more feistiness naturally :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 348

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
My take on it is that nobody, absolutely nobody has the same taste and style at 50 that they had when they were 18. Most people on here will have been into something when they were young; punk, mod, skinhead, goth, heavy metal, casual, etc.and we can all look back on the photos and have a chuckle. Over the years we've changed the clothes and the hairstyle to match the stage we are at in our lives, because we have changed and the image we want to project has changed. However, today's hipster with finger-tip to toe body-art, or the gym-bunny with his tribal markings are going to be stuck with it for life. I cannot believe that the mid-20s hipster bloke who served me in M&S at Brighton station with symbols tattooed all over his hands is going to have the same taste in 30 year's time. Particularly when they have all gone smudgy and blurred.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
It all depends on the design and execution. I hang around with a lot of Burlesque types and some of their tattoos are amazing and enhance the lifestyle as oppose to some council estate slapper with Chinese writing all over her which just looks cheap and nasty.

You could have just typed " tattoos look better on middle class people" and saved valuable time

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
My take on it is that nobody, absolutely nobody has the same taste and style at 50 that they had when they were 18. Most people on here will have been into something when they were young; punk, mod, skinhead, goth, heavy metal, casual, etc.and we can all look back on the photos and have a chuckle. Over the years we've changed the clothes and the hairstyle to match the stage we are at in our lives, because we have changed and the image we want to project has changed. However, today's hipster with finger-tip to toe body-art, or the gym-bunny with his tribal markings are going to be stuck with it for life. I cannot believe that the mid-20s hipster bloke who served me in M&S at Brighton station with symbols tattooed all over his hands is going to have the same taste in 30 year's time. Particularly when they have all gone smudgy and blurred.

Exactly........Just look at Kelly Maloney. I bet she is glad she didn't get tatooed when she was a bloke

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You could have just typed " tattoos look better on middle class people" and saved valuable time

He could also have typed "I'm exicted by Kepler 452b", but just as in your example, it wouldn't have conveyed what he was trying to say.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I think there is a lot of pressure to make a statement and "Be Different " these days

This seems to be what a lot of people say, which is ironic since they think that by following the crowd and getting tattoos they're somehow making a statement and being different, as opposed to just looking exactly the same as everyone else.

Not for me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I didn't get mine done thinking "I'll be different" it was more "I'd like to get that tattooed on me". Being different didn't enter my head once. I think that's a common misconception.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here