Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
There are good tattoos, bad tattoos and just plain over doing it tattoos...

This woman got her boyfriends name tattooed to her face...

Before:
S1LEi9m.jpg

After:
tumblr_mhh3i6YZVq1qig9c5o1_500.jpg

???
I LOVE tattoos i have loads a d good tatz o ladies are very hot BUT this is plain and simply f@#$#i g stupid!!!!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Not a fan, haven't got any tats, nor strangely, has anybody in my wider family, as far as I know.
Perhaps shouldn't make any difference but would probably never employ anyone with visible tats. Customers would not like them.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Not a fan, haven't got any tats, nor strangely, has anybody in my wider family, as far as I know.
Perhaps shouldn't make any difference but would probably never employ anyone with visible tats. Customers would not like them.

Very much this, saved me typing exactly the same.
Would not employ anyone with visible tats.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't like lots of things that today's society tries to insist that I should. I'm glad about that though as it implies that I still have some free will. I wouldn't want a tattoo, I think they cheapen the wearer.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

What is it you do?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Took a flight from Nairobi in June and sat next to a Muslim girl who had very intricate henna tattoos on her hands and arms. Something to do with attending a wedding. They looked beautiful, the artwork was superb, but the best thing, for me, was that they would wear off and she could replace them with something different when she wanted

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone with multiple tattoos looks like a thug and I give them a wide berth. Same with piercings. I refuse to be served in shops by people with either of these abominations. In a supermarket I choose another line; in a small shop if there is no other cashier I leave my purchases and walk out.

What really makes me laugh like a drain is when people come to their senses and decide maybe the tattoos were not such a good idea after all. Bit late then innit.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Anyone with multiple tattoos looks like a thug and I give them a wide berth. Same with piercings. I refuse to be served in shops by people with either of these abominations. In a supermarket I choose another line; in a small shop if there is no other cashier I leave my purchases and walk out.

What really makes me laugh like a drain is when people come to their senses and decide maybe the tattoos were not such a good idea after all. Bit late then innit.

You despise much of society. Once you've filtered out those with disabilities, the forces, economic migrants and those with tattoos, I suggest you stick to internet shopping and pray the delivery driver doesn't qualify in any of those categories.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

What ridiculous snobbery.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I love good quality tattoo's, I got two sleeves and my chest done and Im currently having my back worked on and will get more.

Saying that poor quality tattoo and programmes that focus on them like that 'My Tattoo Addiction', give tattoos a bad name, I was cringing watching that program.

Each to their own, it would be boring if everyone looked and dressed alike, seems you cant be a footballer unless your covered in tattoos these days haha

A great tattoo documentary is 'Tattoo Nation', shows the history of Chicano tattooing.

I watched 'My Tattoo Addiction' last week, it had a tattooist riding a motorbike with no shirt on, he had a very large tattoo on his back 100% c..t, I thought it was a fake but after listening to him being interviewed I think it was real, the tattoo suited him:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here