Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoo's

RichieC

Mar 22, 2004
Gary Nelson said:
Who's got 1 and shall I get 1?

I'm going to be getting a tattoo myself, so I would say if its something that you really want then go for it. I've been thinking about it for the past few weeks and I have found one that I really want.

Attachments

• untitled613.jpg
    untitled613.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 189

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
zefarelly said:
Scagulls badge Pasty ? :lolol:

I was waiting for your reply ! Okay so the "e" looks a bit like a "c". Can't be @rsed to go back and get it sorted.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Medicine is a profession already overflowing with acronyms and technical terms, and doctors over the years have invented plenty of their own.

DBI refers to "Dirt Bag Index", and multiplies the number of tattoos with the number of missing teeth to give an estimate of the number of days since the patient last bathed.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Trotster said:
Dont do it - imagine what it will look like when your 70 - Yuck!! :nono:
A tattoo will be the least of your worries when you're 70!
Certainly not vanity anyway.

Getting tattoos is addictive though! I've got 7 at the mo.

Mr C said:
Why Hindi in particular?

Number of reasons really. My ex-girlfriend is Indian and we went there travelling and I basically fell in love with the place. The whole country is amazing, very spiritual. She's Hindi and through her I also became very interested in the religion. After becoming so involved with the whole thing I decided I wanted a tattoo to relect that.

Oh yeah, and David Beckham's got a similar one and he's just like SOOO sexy.

Last edited:

Safeway said:
NO, it's my NAME written in HINDI. And, as stated above, it looks well f***ing COOL and all the birds find it well SEXY. :cool:

Mmmm.

'Safeway' written on your arm in any language is not WELL COOL at all.

My current bird is HINDI, should I use that as an excuse to get a Beckham tattoo? I'd never be able to go to India with her though, her relatives would KILL me for being the wrong COLOUR and leading their princess astray.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've got WENDY tattoed on my old chap. When I get a lob-on it says WELCOME TO BRIGHTON, HAVE A NICE DAY!

The old ones are the best ones!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Jameson

I've been trying to pluck up the courage for years - my latest promise is to do when we get Falmer....???

If you do, I guess go to a good artist. I read a really interesting article in Mens Health about a Spurs fan who came out of some cheap joint with:

"Tottenham Hopstur" across his back...... :nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Got an Albion tattoo, its a bit yobbish I know but wanted one for years and at least it means something to me, rather than people with a "trendy" Celtic band or "Beckam-like" ethnic swirl that are just poncy in my book

Remember, like dogs, tattoos are for life so think carefully before you take the plunge!!

PS They hurt a little as well!!!!!

Tattoos are a matter of personal preference. Mrs BHA got me into it and since last August I have now accumulated thirteen with a fourteenth imminent. (I'm stopping at that point). I have five unicorns, a lion, a bulldog and four Dixie (rebel flag, no I'm not a White Supremisist) tats doted around the upper half of my body. I also have a certain Seagull and an England flag or two (for the American Market) as well.

I like mine and don't give a toss what other people thing. I don't consider mine 'Yobbish' as most of them will not be seen in this country anyway. I would also say that only one was painful as such which was a large one on my chest which goes over my collar bone although the one on the underside of my right wrist stung a bit. If you have one on your arm all you would feel is a mild scratching. If you get one I would recommend the upper arm as it's both easy and not at all painful. It's also discreet for a work environment.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here