Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoo's

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Ive got 11 now, and HELL YER get one in !!!!!!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Got an Albion tattoo, its a bit yobbish I know but wanted one for years and at least it means something to me, rather than people with a "trendy" Celtic band or "Beckam-like" ethnic swirl that are just poncy in my book

Remember, like dogs, tattoos are for life so think carefully before you take the plunge!!

PS They hurt a little as well!!!!!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
it'll hurt, you'll cry like a girl and then you'll cry more when it fades and looks crap in 2 years time, just experiment with felt tip pens to get a 'feel' for it . . .if you intermittently stab yourself with a compass it'll make it even more realistic . . . .:lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Don't do it. At least don't do what I did when drunk in Gibraltar as a 19 yr old. I've got "Made in Brighton. 28-2-61." At the top of my right shoulder.
Thought it was great then, obviously not so good now. I've also got a lipstick kiss on my arse!
The Navy does it to you!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
smudge said:
"Made in Brighton. 28-2-61."

I like that! although I don;t think "Made in Eastbourne. 21-01-77" sounds as good :(

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
rather than people with a "trendy" Celtic band or "Beckam-like" ethnic swirl that are just poncy in my book

Safegay has one of those "Beckham-like" 'trendy ethnic swirls'...

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
have not got 1 but always wanted scorpion on top of arm. my star sign.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Blue Seagull on right arm, awaiting funds to get a punk rock guitarist or punk sign on my left calf

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here